• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Erudnet Down !!! (part 2)

a1whs.com said:
Hehe lucky me had no bad reviews yet :)

Can anyone name a review site that is not tied to any actual webhosts? I bet there's a conflict of interest in every single review site you find anyway.

hottweelz said:
Can anyone name a review site that is not tied to any actual webhosts? I bet there's a conflict of interest in every single review site you find anyway.

Dunno, but i belive in reviews of customers on the hosting companies sites itself not some third part external company , but that seems to be trend these days , but trust me its hard for you to tell your clients to post a review on so and so sites. :doh!:

I have asked him to PM me and I have emailed and PMed him with no reply. It has been over and week so I set this as Resolved since no reply has been heard.

Dub.

Dub said:
I have asked him to PM me and I have emailed and PMed him with no reply. It has been over and week so I set this as Resolved since no reply has been heard.

Dub.

Hi Dub,

Please don't mislead the information.
The last email was sent to you on jan 16, 2006.
And never comeback.

The last PM in my box was from your boss, saying not to reveal the email communication as it is confidential and only for our both eyes only.
Which was I agreed.

macgyver said:
Hi Dub,

Please don't mislead the information.
The last email was sent to you on jan 16, 2006.
And never comeback.

The last PM in my box was from your boss, saying not to reveal the email communication as it is confidential and only for our both eyes only.
Which was I agreed.

Oh wait the issue is still not resolved?:nervous:

Back