• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Erudnet Down !!! (part 2)

macgyver

PolurNET said:
Now aside from personal attacks, this thread has been going way out of hand and off-topic with the original topic entitled "Erudnet Down !!!", I recommend everyone lays their arms to rest and find a better thread to eagerly participate in The OP's problem has been taken care of, so as far as we're concerned, this case is closed

Sorry to bring this up again.
I will be fair .... we are following this matter up
I hope we will come up with the win win solution ...

I am now in the process of asking the last back up ..from PolurNET ( Steven ex-Erudnet).... of my account.
I have spent almost 6 months to build this many websites ...

Still praying that they still got ... the back up.

Last edited:
This thread is extremely pointless and a clear personal plug situation, you want someone to feel sorry for you and give you free hosting at the end of the day. Shame.

If a previous thread was locked why are you starting another one? Stop beating at a dead horse, its pointless. Carry on like a civilized person.

I believe the previous thread was locked due to people who have nothing to do with the matter arguing. He's a client, allowed to post things like this.

I hope no one here have a frustrated experience when you know that your money and effor and time are completely lost.
and
NO .. i am not asking anyone give me free hosting.
How RUDE !!!

macgyver said:
How RUDE !!!

Well dude get used to it here at FWS.

And yes i know your frustrated cause the my site i hosted had 200 members on the forums and over 1000 or more posts and one day poof the host disappeared into thin air without any warning nothing , and i had some really 3 month old backup only so lost practically everything and had to start all over. Well life goes on but hey you cannot turn back time so i hope too that no one has to face the same frustating expereince.

As I stated ten times before and as I will state again. Would you leave PolurNet out of this. Thisis between you and Erudnet. There server had hardware problems and the harddrive shut down while the DC was installing new RAM. It is the DC's fault. I cannot say this any more times. You refuse to leave PolurNet out of this. So far you have spammed over 3 forums. Opened 2 threads on this forum. I said I am sorry but this out out of PolurNet's reach.

Dub.

Dub said:
As I stated ten times before and as I will state again. Would you leave PolurNet out of this. Thisis between you and Erudnet. There server had hardware problems and the harddrive shut down while the DC was installing new RAM. It is the DC's fault. I cannot say this any more times. You refuse to leave PolurNet out of this. So far you have spammed over 3 forums. Opened 2 threads on this forum. I said I am sorry but this out out of PolurNet's reach.

Dub.

Sorry ... I am looking for the best solution for both of us.
As your boss ask me to communicate with you for the matter.
I have communicated with U using email right ?
You are not replying my last email ..... I am thinking that you are still trying to get the back up of my data.

I didn't do any spams ... give me the links ... what I wrote.
I openned only one thread, the first was closed before we have the solution right ?
I remember your site ... give the guarantee will give back the money.
No .. I am not asking the money ... keep it with you.
I need my data that's all.
It that too much too ask ? from your last back up ... 1 week , 2 week, 3 week, or even 2 months ago.

I don't blame PolurNet, in fact I have a same oppinion with him (PolurNet owner) that he will do the best for both of us.
In fact I have an intention for buying service from him at that time.

and ..Steven.. I don't blame you either.
All of my posting is aksing for help, support and assistance. that is the only thing that i can ask you right ? as your customer ?

Now ... what is that you can do for me ?

Last edited:
PM me your usernames to your accounts and I will see what I can get you backup regards.

Dub.

Dub said:

Dub.

Is PolurNet is current host, paid for or otherwise? He's obviously frustrated and why not publicly state your relation to it? You seem very interested in all of this poor guy's threads.

He has every right to post what he wants here.

hottweelz said:
Is PolurNet is current host, paid for or otherwise? He's obviously frustrated and why not publicly state your relation to it? You seem very interested in all of this poor guy's threads.

He has every right to post what he wants here.

You seem to be hating everyone? You seem to be intrested in this thread.

I am very close to PolurNet as well as Erudnet and that is all I shall say. Since according to you I have the right to post what ever I want.

Dub said:
You seem to be hating everyone? You seem to be intrested in this thread.

I am very close to PolurNet as well as Erudnet and that is all I shall say. Since according to you I have the right to post what ever I want.

You absolutely do have every right, but you're treating a customer like absolute ----. He's the one who's hurt here. Who are you to belittle him and doing it under Erudnet/PolurNet's name?

Keep it up and I'll be even MORE interested in this thread.

Dub said:

How do we make sure your not previous owner or erudnet or Anand himself ? Cause your location seems to be canada and most probably in montreal right ?

NVM i saw this in ur profile :
Code:
The best free host is:
A paid one.
Biography:
Own eRudNet, UploadRaid,ShoutRaid, and many more websites.
Interests:
Alot of stuff.
Owner of eRudNet, Coder.

And ur email seems to be sales@erudnet.com

So i guess ur owner of erudnet

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
How do we make sure your not previous owner or erudnet or Anand himself ? Cause your location seems to be canada and most probably in montreal right ?

NVM i saw this in ur profile :
Code:
The best free host is:
A paid one.
Biography:
Own eRudNet, UploadRaid,ShoutRaid, and many more websites.
Interests:
Alot of stuff.
Owner of eRudNet, Coder.

And ur email seems to be sales@erudnet.com

So i guess ur owner of erudnet

Good detective work Sherlock. I USED to be the owner.. Than I sold it to someone who ruined the company and backed out and left me to take all the trash. Then PolurNet stepped in to help. They did it all on there own will to want to serve everyone the best possible hosting. Unforuntly we had a bad problem with the DC and they lost the harddrive to our second server. Which this guy, and some others where on.

I am from Nova Scotia.. What makes you think everyone from Canada lives in Quebec..?

Dub.

Dub said:
Good detective work Sherlock.
I am from Nova Scotia.. What makes you think everyone from Canada lives in Quebec..?
Dub.

Elementary my dear Watson(steven aka dub) :).

a1whs.com said:
Elementary my dear Watson(steven aka dub) :).
You are the first person to make a joke out of this. I am very happy that you said that. I was expecting a insult or something. I thank you. I have had nothing but bs from people. It is really frusterating :doh!: . First to watch all these people leave 1/5 reviews for PolurNet when they havn't even been with them for a week. They where #1 on WHJ and now they are like 8th or something due to two reviews reviewing PolurNet on WHJ which they should have left for Erudnet.

Dub.

Yes, we're quite displeased with the false comments and reviews posted by two Erudnet users on our own ratings at WHJ. We were #1 for the past 4 consecutive mths before this

This is clearly unethical and wrong, however, the editor of the review site has not responded yet to the complaints. Hopefully people will leave us out of this and understand the reasons Dub has stated kindly regarding the situation and relation with us

Last edited:
Dub said:
You are the first person to make a joke out of this. I am very happy that you said that. I was expecting a insult or something. I thank you.
Dub.

Dude seriously why would i insult u or something like that , i have nothing against no one :) , but jokes take tension out of life :) Life is not worth getting all hype or dieing over some hosting incident (accident rather) . Life goes on and on. Oh by the way poulrnet i think is 18 and has been 18 even before the said false reviews were posted pirate2

PolurNET said:
Yes, we're quite displeased with the false comments and reviews posted by two Erudnet users on our own ratings at WHJ. We were #1 for the past 4 consecutive mths before this

This is clearly unethical and wrong, however, the editor of the review site has not responded yet to the complaints. Hopefully people will leave us out of this and understand the reasons Dub has stated kindly regarding the situation and relation with us

Dub has been anything but kind to your customer. Hence my issue.

Back