• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EnterpriseVPS.co.uk - Reduced to clear domain FS!

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hello all,

I forgot I owned this domain, just got a renewal reminder recently!

Domain: EnterpriseVPS.co.uk
Expires: March 4th 2012

This is not an auction. I originally placed the BIN at $250 but am now reducing the BIN to $120- however will consider any offers you send to me. Registered with NetEarthOne.

however will consider any offers

Well you bought it off John for a fiver, and it's got no history or site or anything else so £5 offered, that way you get your money back on an unused domain :D

Well you bought it off John for a fiver, and it's got no history or site or anything else so £5 offered, that way you get your money back on an unused domain :D

Not forgetting the £100 Nominet transfer fee.. Decker.

Total cost to me: £105

If you paid that you were mugged!!!

What was wrong with just transferring it?

It hadn't entered redemption as far as I could see.

Seems NEO may have over charged me :(

Either way, £105 is my cost. I want to sell it for minimum $120 to recoup as much of that as possible.

Thank you.

I'm sorry for your loss Jason, but I don't think anyone's going to stump up an extra £100 because you got stitched up...

So count me out of being interested, no site/history/rank/etc. = no value.

I'm sorry for your loss Jason, but I don't think anyone's going to stump up an extra £100 because you got stitched up...

So count me out of being interested, no site/history/rank/etc. = no value.

Epic name = value.

Pointing out the truth of the value in relation to an offer made (by myself).

The ball was then back in your court, which didn't get any additions to get my interest back. Standard practise in striking a deal.

That response has just removed any interest I had left in doing any business with you at all.

('s in there's by the way)

So from now - I'm Out!

*cough* Bull *cough*

Pointing out the truth of the value in relation to an offer made (by myself).

The ball was then back in your court, which didn't get any additions to get my interest back. Standard practise in striking a deal.

That response has just removed any interest I had left in doing any business with you at all.

('s in there's by the way)

So from now - I'm Out!

I'd be interested if you lowered the cost to a reasonable/fair price. Right now, throw it on a domain auction site, and you'd have no bids. Like Decker said, it has no value to it being that that is no traffic to the domain. If it was "vps.co.uk" then it would have a LOT of value. But its just a basic domain.

I'd offer you $30 for it AT MOST. Let me know if your interested.

I'd be interested if you lowered the cost to a reasonable/fair price. Right now, throw it on a domain auction site, and you'd have no bids. Like Decker said, it has no value to it being that that is no traffic to the domain. If it was "vps.co.uk" then it would have a LOT of value. But its just a basic domain.

I'd offer you $30 for it AT MOST. Let me know if your interested.

I'll go no lower than $75.

Back