• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Emo kid gets Xbox360

He's emo?

Well, he is an idiot for not thinking of any potential NDA on an unreleased product - especially if it happens to be an m$ product.

That sucks. Being a tester for MSFT myself, I know very well how serious they take these type of activities. When I'm testing software, they aren't as a bad, we're allowed to talk about it, but as usual, can't distribute it.

Pretty stupid taking a picture of himself. Should have at least taken it of the Xbox 360 and not of himself. Now Microsoft will cycle that picture around the office and ask anyone who's child this belongs to to report directly to God, I mean to Steve.

Robert said:
Now Microsoft will cycle that picture around the office and ask anyone who's child this belongs to to report directly to God, I mean to Steve.

In the original post on the Gamespot forums the kid named his stepdad, what his does and took a picture of his ID card for Microsoft. :rolleyes:

NetMaster said:
In the original post on the Gamespot forums the kid named his stepdad, what his does and took a picture of his ID card for Microsoft. :rolleyes:
This is proof of Americans becoming dumber as the years go by. :tired2:

TDLInternet said:
Stupid boy. And I resent that. Not all american's are stupid. I am an american.
Look at my location. I'm one too, and why should you resent the truth? I didn't say all.

it would maybe be different if he had some new games, but considering he was playing old X-box games on the 360, getting his dad shitcanned was really not worth it. I hope he gets the strap :p

Blank Verse said:
it would maybe be different if he had some new games, but considering he was playing old X-box games on the 360, getting his dad shitcanned was really not worth it. I hope he gets the strap :p
I think a haircut would be far more punishment for him.

wow is that kid lucky! since i own a xbox already, i have been waiting for the new release of xbox 360, it looks pretty big though....hopefully that guy that gave his kid the xbox name wont leak out and then he wont get fired :p

Haac said:
wow is that kid lucky! since i own a xbox already, i have been waiting for the new release of xbox 360, it looks pretty big though....hopefully that guy that gave his kid the xbox name wont leak out and then he wont get fired :p
I believe his information has already been leaked out, as he apparently posted his step-father's ID for Microsoft.

Plus, someone will recognize the kid.

If that piece of shit was my kid I'd tan his hide, and tan it good. (but child of mine would be that ugly or stupid, so I guess that's sort of a useless statement)

If he's as smart as I think he is I'm sure we'll see him in the Darwin awards someday soon. He'll probably light himself on fire while trying to freebase his favourite videogame.

Last edited:
I heard that this could of been an advertising scheme from microsoft agents, if you kind of think about it, it makes a little since.

Xbox 360 - We are all hearing a lot about - speed, features, pictures - Giving it a lot of hype.

PS3 - Anyone hear anything from Sony - Except maybe the fact that it wont be coming out this year?

But seriously why does everyone think microsoft is going to get pissed about a boy putting his stepfathers pictures of the xbox360 on the internet, this absolutly free advertising for microsoft. For users are linking to this site freely, by there own will.

I can understand the fact of the boy copying his fathers ID card - because I can see some people getting the idea now to make fake ids for M$. So that is a good reason for microsoft to get a bit angry about.

This boy (emo - kinda think so, if you take a look at the pics, where the hell is the furniture? Kinda makes me think photoshop had something with this.)

-- This boy is making all over the internet, hitting the most popular sites of them all, and without doubt if this haven't already happen it will be on the news in a month. For this has gotten a lot of hype.

Just a thought - maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone but me notice that Samsung's phone number (1-738-SAMSUNG) is on the bottom of this "supposed X-box"?

Back