• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Email Not Confirmed Yet

Some change email addresses and then they have to confirm again. I don't think you can post here without first having a confirmed email address. As for that specific thread, I guess there must have been a mistake, but it's removed now.

Edit: When an account is connected through facebook the email doesn't have to be confirmed apparently.

I hate Facebook.

Edit: I sent this like 4 years ago. :tired2:

peoasshat3.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ne-domain-allowed&p=1802658423#post1802658423

Another one slipped through the cracks? I don't understand. What exactly are the moderators looking at when they approve threads that directly violate the forum rules?? Twice in two days... I'm confused...

Edit: When an account is connected through facebook the email doesn't have to be confirmed apparently.

That makes sense. Didn't realize that was an option here. That explains it. Pretty standard behavior.

Back