• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Elysium Host launch offer! Get up to 6gb of space w/ 80gb bandwidth

stjjchs

As a launching offer for Elysium Host, I will be offering 5 free starters package accounts to the first 5 who reply to this thread, for 6 months. DO NOT PM ME.

Here are the details:

Disk space: 500mb
Ftp accounts: 30
Email accounts: 30
Email lists: 30
SQL Databases: 30
Subdomains: 10
Parked domains: 5
Addon domains: 5
Bandwidth: 5gb

If you're not one of the first 5 people, you may also buy this plan from me at $2.50/month, $25/yr. Buying the plan for a year will get you a free domain name.

Since my site design is in the making, goto Elysium Host Plans for the rest of my plans.

PM me to make a custom plan.

Also, if your site has more than 300+ visitors OR 200+ unique visitors daily, OR has a google pagerank of 4 or higher, i'll host you for free. Just prove to me that you meet the criteria. I'll then decide to host you on one of the four plans i have. PM me if you feel that your site meets this criteria.

Last edited:
So far, the users are:

ydzone
admiral
semihuman

2 slots left! If you miss out, dont forget its only $2.50/mth, and you get a free domain name when paying for the year.

EDIT: r4g1ng has pulled out, so 2 slots left!

Last edited:
stjjchs said:
As a launching offer for Elysium Host, I will be offering 5 free starters package accounts to the first 5 who reply to this thread, for 6 months. DO NOT PM ME.

Here are the details:

Disk space: 500mb
Ftp accounts: 30
Email accounts: 30
Email lists: 30
SQL Databases: 30
Subdomains: 10
Parked domains: 5
Addon domains: 5
Bandwidth: 5gb

If you're not one of the first 5 people, you may also buy this plan from me at $2.50/month, $25/yr. Buying the plan for a year will get you a free domain name.

Since my site design is in the making, goto Elysium Host Plans for the rest of my plans.

PM me to make a custom plan.

Also, if your site has more than 300+ visitors OR 200+ unique visitors daily, OR has a google pagerank of 4 or higher, i'll host you for free. Just prove to me that you meet the criteria. I'll then decide to host you on one of the four plans i have. PM me if you feel that your site meets this criteria.

I can help you get the site design & layout up to par. In exchange for letting me have one of those $2.50/month accounts for free.

Please show me your portfolio, and if its really good i'll even give you a better package

So the 5 ppl are:
ydzone (account created)
admiral (pm received)
semihuman (account created)
dark tiger
bgilman

the other three of you pls pm me with:

Your desired subdomain or domain if you have one, and website to be hosted at (choice of elyh.com, elyhost.com or elysium-host.com)
Contact email address
Desired username (max 8 characters) and password

Last edited:
yep. from now on its $2.50/month.

However, there are 2 cheaper plans available.

Value package 1
Disk space: 100mb
Ftp accounts: 5
Email accounts: 10
Email lists: 10
SQL Databases: 10
Subdomains: 5
Parked domains :2
Addon domains: 2
Bandwidth: 3gb
Price: $1.20/month, $12/yr
1% off/referred person