• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Elton John Wants The Inernet Shut Down

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
The outspoken Sir Elton John, apparently feeling the pinch of declining album sales, has called for the internet to be shut down.

"Hopefully the next movement in music will tear down the internet," British newspaper The Sun quoted him as saying.

Sir Elton said the internet had "stopped people from going out and being with each other, creating stuff", and it compelled them to "sit at home and make their own records, which is sometimes OK but it doesn't bode well for long-term artistic vision".

Sir Elton confessed he was a "luddite" who did not have a mobile phone or an iPod, and wrote all his music at the piano.

More here.

I personally reckon that the gays should not be granted internet access, this case being the perfect justification for it.

It was just a personal attack on a guy that makes more money then me. Don't take it personally people... :/

Let's shut down the internet and its 1 billion users, because Elton John is making less money!

Last edited:
I personally reckon that the gays should not be granted internet access, this case being the perfect justification for it.

So lets say somebody was homosexually orientated, And just because they were born liking the same sex, They should be banned from things? I don't think so. Anyway, Tree is right about one thing, The internet and naked women go together perfectly :D

Who? Elton John, Lol I don't think many people would follow that suggestion. He is quite a good musician.

Or a gay that is going to be destroyed by the internets :lol: .
People make more money by their Adsense on their blogs than he makes with his music.

Back