• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Easy Hosting request for a friend

striker

Strike 3
NLC
my cousin is a personal trainer and runs a simple Joomla based website. A year ago I referred her to siteground.com. It was OK, but rather expensive at 10$/month and she doesn't need so much space/bandwidth at all.

Currently, she wants to merge her two websites (both hosted on different siteground.com accounts). She was telling me they were going to charge her $100.00 for this, and also each account has no addon domains unless a fee is paid. She told me they also charged her $$ for simple things like site backup etc.

So, I am going to recommend she changes hosts completely and moves her site, and the host she goes to could be you! Keep in mind having her as a customer means you will also get referrals, she has referred countless number of her friends to that dreadful siteground.com, so why not you instead?

Here we are, KEY Features that are needed:

- At least 2GB space, I'm guessing 20GB BW but I'm not sure, the more the better
- CPanel/Fantastico with AUTOMATIC Joomla one-click installation
- Unlimited addon domains/SQL DB/e-mail (or at least 5 of each)
- Site backups (incase she loses everything)
- Well known host that has been around for at least 2 years with good uptime (no fly-by night projects please)
- (IMPORTANT:) tech support that is fast, responsive, and won't try to charge her for features you should be getting for free
- Tech support that will help her move all of her sites (w/ different domains, SQL db etc.) from sitegrounds.com hosting to your server, including helping her transfer her domain names to you.
- Tech support that will help with (simple) Joomla related questions, and not refer to confusing documentation

Not necessary:
Too much transfer/bandwidth

Again, tech support is key here, and preference will be given to hosts which have friendly, knowledgeable and patient staff, as my cousin, while she has learned a lot since starting building sites, is still a bit green when it comes to the technical aspects. Price range is flexible, let me know what you have for that request and the best priced host which can offer everything will be the winner, and most probably have a referring, lifetime customer.

Thanks for the time.

Hello,
Here is what I can offer you from Deisehost

Gold
5000MB Space
35000MB Bandwidth [100mb/s port]
Unlimited features [email mysql addon domains...ect..ect..ect]
Installatron Script Installer [Joomla Installs are there ;)]
$7.99/month - Order Now - More Info

plus get 25% off if you use the code 25off

• DeiseHost has been in the business since 2006 so we are not fly-by night :)
  • Our support is 24/7/365 and we dont charge extra for support :p
  • We do weekly and monthly backups of all our servers to remote locations so if something ever should happen there is a backup to be used.
  • We can move her sites and everything over free of charge she would just have to request it.
  • I myself have used Joomla so I can assist with any possible joomla issues should they come up.

If you or her have any questions go ahead and email me directly. dylan[at]deisehost[dot]com

Alfainet.com since 2005 can meet your needs

You can choose one of our plans

we suggest you between

A3000 with 3 GB HDD and 30 GB badnwith for 7.99$ / month or 87,89$/year ( 1 month free ) Order Here

or AA4000 4GB HDD 35 GB bandwith for 9.99$ /month or 1 month free with yearly plan and with this plan the domain is free Order Here

We have latest Cpanel version with fantastico ( so you can install joomla instantly)

We will take care of the transfer for you

We have 24/7 fat Email support and Live chat is available also

You can check our uptime if you want it is 99.99%

If you have any question please let us know or contact our sales by email or live chat

HighLayer l Latest Cpanel - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg - Raid 10 l $0.01/1st mo

Hello, we would like to offer you our following plan:

Layer 01
•••••••••
Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID 10 Protected Storage: 5 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 50 GB
» Latest Cpanel - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Modules - Daily Backups
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24x7x365 support

Only $0.01 First Month & Instant Setup! Promotion Code: Penny01 ($9.95/mo after)
Learn More l Order Now

We make nightly off site backups and will migrate the client's websites/data for free. We are willing to work with her during the transfer of her domains and will answer any questions she has.

If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Borghosting.us

You may choose any of our plans.

We recommend you buy this plan...

You can also get Fifty percent off by using our promotion code...
50%OFF

Copper
30000mb Disk Space (30gb)
100000mb Bandwidth (100gb)
Latest cPanel Unlimited Features
Fantastico Installer (Installs Joomla etc)
$2.00 USD Monthly + $0.50 USD Setup Fee
$20.00 USD Annually
Order Here!

Last edited:
Hi
We can offer your friend this package .:: MyHoZt ::. Starter
2 GB Space
20 GB Bandwidth
5 mysql,FTP,Emails
Cpanel+Fantastico (JOOMLA included)
4.99$/mo (OR 49.99$/yr)
Wait!!
Parked & Addon Domains are currently 0 to set them for 5
and to set the price ONLY 2.49$/mo (OR 24.99$/yr)
use the code: 50myoff
More Info: http://www.myhozt.com/Starter.php
To Order: https://www.myhozt.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=1
If she needs more bandwidth
We will charge her
2$/Extra 20GB Bandwidth
2$/ Extra 2 GB Space
So If she needs
2 GB Space/40 GB Bandwidth
The price will be 4.49$/mo (OR 49.99$/yr)
Best regards

We can offer you our unlimited domains package

100 gb webspace
3000 gb bandwidth
unlimited addon domains
unlimited sub domains & park domains
cPanel 11, Rvskins, Fantastico deluxe (1 click joomla installer)
php 5.2.8, mysql 5, zend optimizer, ion cube and many other modules installed
daily free website backups
24/7/365 support via our online support center (http://www.support.lagoonhost.com)
No fee for doing tasks like moving accounts, upgrading accounts etc

Only for $6.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/dom.html

We are going into our third year of business and you can moniter our uptime via a third party, I can pm you the link

We happily accept credit cards (visa & master), moneybookers, strictpay, liberty reserve, wire transfer & westron union.

@striker :
If you are still looking for honest, reliable 24x7 webhost then we would be glad to serve Joomla hosting needs of your cousin. Please have a look at following link for more details on cPanel based hosting package : http://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-web-hosting.php
You can go with “PROFESSIONAL “ hosting package which will cost you $ 94 / year ( $8 / month ) including round the clock 24x7x365 free technical support via Live chats, emails support. 30 day moneyback guarantee with 99.95% uptime guarantee.

With PROFESSIONAL hosting package you would be getting 2GB diskspace and 20GB monthly bandwidth.
cPanel/ Fantastico with Joomla supported.
You can host unlimited domains, can have unlimited FTP, email accounts on cPanel hosting packages.
We are into hosting business since 2005 serving many thousands of client around the world with our datacenter located in UK ( Maidenhead )
Our tech support staff would always help you[her] for all Joomla related technical issues as a part of hosting services.

Please feel free to contact us via Live chat or just PM me for further assistance.

ServerOrigin.Com would like to offer you our Minimal hosting Plan:
15,000 MB Disk Space
250 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited MYSQL Databases
CPanel 11 Control Panel
Fantastico + RVSkins
--------------------------------
$2.99/Month

Signup Here!

This server is hosted in the DimeNOC datacenter. (Orlando, FL)

Free Domain registration with 1-Year subscription.

Hello,

We can offer you our 'basic' plan which comes with ability to add 5 addon domains.

Web space: 400,000MB
Bandwidth: 3,000,000MB

24 Hour support via live chat and tickets, also phone support available.

http://www.biggest-hosting.com/hosting-plans.html

Price: $39.95/year.

We also have a silver plan if you are looking for a plan with unlimited addon domains capability. All is listed on the link above.

Thank you

i can give you uo to 10gb of space 50gb of bandwidth
this include phpmysql and everything that you need to host a site...

site url: http://dreamawaken.com
e-mail your info to sales@dreamawaken.com
must place an add on your pages "hosted by http://dreamawaken.com" Also site should NOT contain any Adult materials, warez or another illegal stuff

Gold
Lxadmin Control Panel
Domains unlimited
Storage Space 5GB
Bandwidth 10gb
MySQL Databases unlimited
Ftp Users unlimited
Email Addresses Unlimited

$1.50 Per Month

We will also help with the transfer of domains and getting it all setup with joomla for her. If she has joomla installed we can make it a seamless transition.

http://socheaphost.net/?page_id=3

Web-10
Disk Space 10,000MB
Monthly Bandwidth 200GB
Unlimited Features
PHP 5 with Zend & IonCube
Full Fantastico De Luxe
4.99$ /mo
http://www.webgater.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

What Included
• FREE Setup
• 24/7 Technical Support
• 99.96% Uptime Guarantee
• Cpanel $ Full Fantastico De Luxe
• FREE Account Transfers
• No Contracts or Hidden Fees
• Zend Optimizer / Ioncube / Awstats
• Secure, Reliable Network!
• Daily weekly monthly Backup

View our plans at itsjusthosting.com/shared,

2GB disk, 10GB Bandwidth, for $2.50/mo,

RAID-10 Protected disk, premium Tier 1 Bandwidth (100mbps), DDoS protected network, 3 auto-installers, true 99.9% Uptime, true 24/7 technical support, Instant setup, free migration.

Back