• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Earn some money by helping my site.

Yojance

I have a web deisgn web site and I need some tutorials to put on the site. I will pay 1 for each tutorial. I can take a maximum of 10 tutorials a week. I will review your tutorial and tell you if it was accepted or not. The credits will be directed to you. I will put it next to every tutorial; Created by: name here. If you want to know more about the rules and want to check out where to send them, please click on this link.

There are many categories for you to choose from.

Thanks for reading.

Yojance said:
I have a web deisgn web site and I need some tutorials to put on the site. I will pay 1 for each tutorial. I can take a maximum of 10 tutorials a week. I will review your tutorial and tell you if it was accepted or not. The credits will be directed to you. I will put it next to every tutorial; Created by: name here. If you want to know more about the rules and want to check out where to send them, please click on this link.

There are many categories for you to choose from.

Thanks for reading.

you will pay 1 what? £? $? Euro? Yen?

Exactly. I made a simple webdesign tutorial in 30min. and he said it wasn't worth $1. If he was indeed paying $5 or even $10, people would write really good tutorials. Otherwise, no one will try as much as he would like for $1.

Sry that I broke your heart Liquid, but seriously, that tut was not worth 1 cent. I do appreciate the fact that you tried, but I do hate the fact that you talking crap now.

even if you made a great tut that took 1hr to make $1 for a hrs work is deffently not worth it. If you do get some tuts that are of good quility please let us no that person who makes them would get a lot of business!

$1 for 1 hour work is like wasting your precious time.The payouts should be atleast worth the person's creativity and hard work as well as time.

Sry that I broke your heart Liquid, but seriously, that tut was not worth 1 cent

You do know, it takes longer than you think to make a good tutorial. You're not going to get want you want.

Yes, I have your tut on a folder, I do have a life outside the internet you know :) I will send some money soon.
To liquid, you said you were very good with photoshop, make a good layout and let me see it.

I could spend an hour and a half making a website layout, but what would you use it for?

ADDITION: Every tutorial you'll receive will be a ripoff of another. Just about any tutorial you can think of has already been done. Name one that hasn't been done.

Last edited:
LiquidGoat said:
I could spend an hour and a half making a website layout, but what would you use it for?

ADDITION: Every tutorial you'll receive will be a ripoff of another. Just about any tutorial you can think of has already been done. Name one that hasn't been done.

the tutorial will be used to submit to big tutorials sites out there im guessing. layouts are the biggest hits, meaning if you do a good job, you can get LOTS OF VIEWS, so it should be a good layout and a good tut also.

yes, almost all tuts ahve already been done, but yet people still do the same tut and people still like it. when making a tut, u dont copy someone, although it might have already been done, you can make it more original or make it a different catorgory (ex. anime, gaming, hosting). just bcuz its already been done doesnt meant people won't like it, if its to their interest or even looks nice, they'll click it.

Back