• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

earn $1 cpm

olaph

if you join the site below you get paid $1 cpm for putting a banner on your site

it adds up fast and payout can be requested twice a week when you get $1 or more

www.cpabet.com is the site

Here you can get $1/CPM and 50% bonus of each downline you have. There is No PopUp, No under PopUp, No any kinds of PopUps. If you are interested in our programe, following the steps to start making money with your traffic now!

Sure, $1 CPM sounds nice...but if they can't proofread you think they can cut cheques?

dunno but i'll post here if i get paid or not

and maybe they're foriegn and don't speak much english o_O

Oh, yes, it's more than just typo's. The person who wrote that can't write in English very good (I just had to ;)).

If they pay, great! It just seems...very wrong, and most likely won't be around in a month.

they pay... but their ad code loads hidden iframes that will slow down your site and used to cheat other programs.. (plus unique count isnt really good..)

cpm = cost per impression right? so does this mean every time sum1 sees the banner i get $1? (i kno thats not right, so can sum1 plz explain!!)

themoose said:
cpm = cost per impression right? so does this mean every time sum1 sees the banner i get $1? (i kno thats not right, so can sum1 plz explain!!)
hello, no cpm = cost per milli which basically means cost per 1000 impressions
so if you got 1000 unique hits to that site banner you would get a $1

Last edited:
themoose said:
kool :p
//edit
is this the best plan out there? does n e one kno of a better cpm?
for banner ads you probably wont find much beter
but the unique count is very low at cpabet.. plus again I want to mention it will slow down your site again, and the owner is a cheater so who knows if they will pay forever...

Looks like they don't even exist any longer. I get a flash intro in a language other then English and then redirected to a page that doesn't exist (404 page error).

August 3rd, 2005, 00:06
If they pay, great! It just seems...very wrong, and most likely won't be around in a month.

Okay, I was wrong. Maybe they lasted more than a month.

Domain Creation Date: 23-mar-2005

The website is only created this year and I am getting a 404 error from the website. Not an advisable website to visit.

Back