• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

E-gold a new form of currency

faizy999

Hallo guy's i recently creat a e-gold account.
But i don't know how it really works.
What i understand from ther site is that
IF someone send $100 to e-gold account this stores in the form of gold not any specified currencies.
But i don't understand is that how can i extract that money or gold to me .
there is no such option any one can shed lights into this matter will be apreciated. :biggrin2:

scam. simplely that, really, you haven't even posted a website address and don't even know how it works.

What are you babbling about Fuzzylogic? He asked how he can withdraw money from his e-gold account to, presumably, a bank account or similar place where he can get a hold on the cash. I don't know if e-gold can do that... Paypal can, but it may not be available in your country.

Don't know how it works for withdrawals but I did have a look at it - it simply uses the gold market price as currency rather than exchange rates if I remember right. It's no scam and been going for a good time. Don't know how popular either.

The one thing is it'll take someone with an account to help the person out as no one else has access to the menu's.

One main question - why not ask their support?

Last edited:
I have an account..

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm

There are links on there that will convert your e-gold to other currencies and give it to you. Also, from their Redeem page:
"To take physical delivery of metal from your account,
you will need to have an available balance of at least
the weight of the smallest individual item displayed in Examiner.

If you would like to take delivery in this situation,
please contact e-gold Ltd. to arrange for shipping procedures and for premium rates."

How do you find them CAWUnited? Is it a usable and usefull service or just another option?

Back