• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Duuuuude.....Bruce is a mod

this is quite funny really, i contacted bruce a few days ago thinking he was a mod, only to get *like I said, I'm not a mod* next day...
so bruce, can you now tell us why hostfrog got banned?:D

needlehost said:
this is quite funny really, i contacted bruce a few days ago thinking he was a mod, only to get *like I said, I'm not a mod* next day...
so bruce, can you now tell us why hostfrog got banned?:D
While I technically could tell you, I'm not at liberty to say. Sorry.

haha, it must be because he is a mod now :O

*hides in a small deep black corner of FWS Forums so Bruce can't find me*

Just wait till you start getting all those irate PMs and people saying you are on a power trip just cos they didn't take the time to read the rules ;)

I think my favorite part would be to read how Blank Verse handles those cases. :)

Congrats again Bruce.

Todd said:
I think my favorite part would be to read how Blank Verse handles those cases. :)

Congrats again Bruce.

Unfortunatley, it's not as awesome as it sounds. I think a lot of it would end up being censored :p

Congrats Bruce

been away for a lil and things already changed. Bruce is a mod.....that's cool. I really thought he should've been one long time ago cuz he's always here and responds to people in a helpful and respectable manner. Good job Bruce.

<<Mod Note: Merged with other thread. Oh, and thanks. :p>>
/Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do it in one word, but let abush guess what it is. 3 hints:

Starts with 'd'
Ends with 'umbsh!t'
It's not Drumsh!t

Back