• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dude, have you seen my 777?

There is no plane. Planes just don't freeking disappear in to George Bush's arse

Yeah right, and they hid all the passengers on that flight.
11 September 2001; American Airlines 757 (Flight 77); The Pentagon, Arlington, VA: The aircraft was on a flight from Dulles to Los Angeles when it was apparently hijacked and flown into the Pentagon, collapsing part of the structure. All six crewmembers, 53 passengers, and five hijackers were killed.
Fatal American Airlines Events
Fatal 757 Events
Attack on New York and Washington
http://www.airsafe.com/events/fatal01.htm

The whole plans - probably not

The people, luggage, seats, etc. - it's possible

Remember, the planes were meant to be flying long distances, and were loaded with fuel.

UA93: THE EVIDENCE

THE WITNESSES

At least SIX witnesses, including Susan Mcelwain saw a small military type plane flying around shortly BEFORE UA93 crashed. The FBI denies its existence

THE DEBRIS

The US Government insists the plane exploded on impact yet a one-ton section of the engine was found over a mile away and other light debris was found scattered over eight miles away

THE MOBILE CALL

Passenger Edward Felt made an emergency call from the plane. He spoke of an explosion and seeing some white smoke. The supervisor who took the call has been gagged by the FBI

THE F-16s

UA93 was identified as a hijack at 9.16am. At 9.35am three F-16s were ordered to "protect the White House at all costs" when it turned towards the capital. At 10.06am it crashed at Shanksville, less than 10mins flying time from Washington

THE BLACK BOXES

Sources claim the last thing heard on the cockpit voice recorder is the sound of wind - suggesting the plane had been holed

THE SONIC BOOM

The FBI insists there was no military plane in the area but at 9.22am a sonic boom - caused by a supersonic jet - was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville.

BTW: Why isnt this melted? http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/A0080b_Punch_Hole_Wreckage.jpg

All i'm going to say for the rest of this thread is that this is a debate that only the mod closing the thread when it gets out of control can win.

Hmm, could it be a conspiracy to be able to use more of the american people's money to renovate the pentagon? That's what it seems like to me, they don't want to use their money, so they staged this to get YOUR money (not our, I'm Canadian ^^)

Regards,

Death Reaper said:
Hmm, could it be a conspiracy to be able to use more of the american people's money to renovate the pentagon? That's what it seems like to me, they don't want to use their money, so they staged this to get YOUR money (not our, I'm Canadian ^^)

Regards,

The part of the Pentagon which was hit was three days from completion of an extensive renovation.

Back