• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Drunk!

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I mean, Happy Birthday Gayowulf.

May you be in your backwoods shanty fornicating with some lumberjill with only a minimally hairy back right now.

:beer: cheers

Happy Birthday Gayowulf!
svedka_vodka.jpg

:lol: lumberjill.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I actually forgot about it till I checked my mail and got the yearly flowery gushy bday card from my grandmother.

As must as I'd like "Drunk" to be a chronic, inescapable condition I've stopped drinking during the week. :)() However, libations will be flowing this weekend. I shall drink combatively.

oh to be young again...

I tried to convince my woman that my birthday is Steak and BJ day. Apparently it's on March 14th. Bless her soul for remembering. I thought she was making it up, but it really is on the 14th.

Last edited:
My enjoyment of a fried chicken and cleavage is leading me to a fine eating establishment tonight, I believe the place is named after some sort of owl.

There, I shall drink a pitcher in your honor, after the pitcher for my bad test grade.

Glorious, it will be.

Dear Sirs,
Hello,

I am exstatic with please over the news of your coming of years. May your children of the northern future help stop deaths in foreign countries.

From,
Regards,

Deepesh Punjaab

Back