• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Drink?

Do you Drink?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Well, I learned that the little labels on prescription pill bottles are serious when they say 'Do not take with alcohol'.

I certainly learned that lesson on valentines day at a kegger, when I consumed 13 beers.

That mixed with my meds = one bad night.

Heh.

A warning to all: Never, ever, take 6 shots of Bacardi 151 Proof. Hey, it's twice as strong as the average rum and twice as flammable too. It tastes like a mixture between rubbing alcohol and gasoline (not that I'd know what gas tastes like...), though I really couldn't notice the taste after the first 2 shots. Oh, and do take notice of the fire warning on the label because believe it or not, you really can't breathe fire.

That is all.

Originally posted by Bruce
Heh.

A warning to all: Never, ever, take 6 shots of Bacardi 151 Proof. Hey, it's twice as strong as the average rum and twice as flammable too. It tastes like a mixture between rubbing alcohol and gasoline (not that I'd know what gas tastes like...), though I really couldn't notice the taste after the first 2 shots. Oh, and do take notice of the fire warning on the label because believe it or not, you really can't breathe fire.

That is all.

Even better advice...do not take 15 shots of random forms of alcohol and top it off with some 151...it was through that formula that led me to discover it's much easier to puke into a bathtub then it is a toilet...

Yes, I drink.

but only in a responsible manner

and in moderation

and only when I am not driving.

Bruce: 151 used to be my drink of choise, but I can't make myself drink it anymore.

last haloween I drank a 26 of it to myself and ended up in a different town with 3 fat hookers in spandex chasing me.

if she's still ugly after a 26 ounces of 75.5% alcohol, you know it's bad. (to put it in perspective, that's more than 30 canadian beer)

Blank... it must have been pure luck that you found the bathroom.

Gayo, it's all pretty hazy...there's a possibility I may have been drinking with some chick in the bathroom. Parts of that I remember, but then again, I also woke up at the ledge of the bathtub by myself, and my shoes were gone.

Back