• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Downtown Host LLC - Jorge Catena - hypocrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes normal action from Jorge, also he is asking his employees to reply to my threads about his behaviour

so unprofessional behavior, , just because I didin't sold my hosting company to him he posted public the domain name of the company I had for sale and started to offend me

Who? me?

I did it 2 years ago to promote a free hosting company that I don't own anymore.
Basically, your IP address is also being used on another account here. Trying to hide your actual forum username?

You shouldn't have made the domain name public and you're lucky you haven't been sued for it. This could have caused damage to the business as customers hate to see they're being sold.

[JSH]John;1099234 said:
Basically, your IP address is also being used on another account here. Trying to hide your actual forum username?

You shouldn't have made the domain name public and you're lucky you haven't been sued for it. This could have caused damage to the business as customers hate to see they're being sold.

That's incorrect, only this account is logged from this IP, I don't even remember to have another account, it may be possible, but if so, I don't know/remember the username or password.

I did not signed any NDA with Miguel, and I never intented to make any of our private argument public,he decided to throw our private discussion on WHT. He was trying to generate keywords on WHT (indeed created 4 threads that were deleted by the mods with my name and my company name) and he was doing everything from "the shadows", people have the right to know who is telling that things and from where are coming.

Last edited:
BTW Miguel, nobody else but me is answering you, my employees have things more important to do than deal with your crap.
Whenever somebody tells you that you need to grow the hell up (as it was told to you in another forum) is because they think it, not because I sent them. But once again it seems like you don't take responsability of anything, not even of the stupidity of your threads filled with lies.

That's incorrect, only this account is logged from this IP, I don't even remember to have another account, it may be possible, but if so, I don't know/remember the username or password.
Have you forgotten your Jedito account?

Edit: Just noticed your above reply. As the Free hosting is no longer available, we can merge this name into Jedito.

What about the respect of a fellow host who was conducting a legitimate sale anonymously?

No problem at all with that, we had a private argument through email, and he decided to make our conversation public, he entered on the public game, not me, he started to generate keywords with my name and my company name (as he did it on this thread) full of lies (like he did it here too), all that was done under an anonymous user name at WHT, enough is enough.

BTW, I don't even remember under which email address registered the user Jedito.

Can you also change this thread title?. Or even better remove it.

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m not on anyone’s side but I don’t see much point in posting this on every forum. I see that the WHT thread has been closed though.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back