• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

downgraded version of vBulletin?

Razerst

My site is downgraded from 3.5.4 to 3.0.1
How can the hacker did this? And any suggestions how can I change it back to the original version?

Razerst said:
My site is downgraded from 3.5.4 to 3.0.1
How can the hacker did this? And any suggestions how can I change it back to the original version?
Try just to update it to the 3.5.4

Update it seems a bad idea. it told me to update to 3.0.2.
I have fixed this problem.
Thanx Guys. the version back to normal again.

Wow, this really makes me laugh. Why would a hacker come on your board and downgrade it. :p waste of time, really. If the hacker had that power to downgrade your forum, then he would probably do more damage than that. xD

Glad you got things soughted.

J J said:
Wow, this really makes me laugh. Why would a hacker come on your board and downgrade it. :p waste of time, really. If the hacker had that power to downgrade your forum, then he would probably do more damage than that. xD

Glad you got things soughted.
I agree.... downgrading.... It would be more funny if the hacker.. just edited the footer file... and changed the 3.5.4 to 3.0.0 LOL!!!

It's not that simple dude. He can not edit my footer page since the permission is 644 not 666 or 777.
He used cgi script caled xgrade.pl

Back