• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

down for a whole day!!

Just curious, when they say their service is temporarily unavailable, does it affect your hosting as well? Or is it just the main site?

Give them a little time. They should be able to deal with it.

Hope that their servers come up real soon. For your sake.

hence the reason people pay for hosting.

Sorry to say, paying for it doesn't automatically guarantee you squat. It's like anything else, research, research and research some more. There are good ones and bad ones in both free and paid.

Pay service just simply isn't worth it when it comes to small personal web blog. Like others said, pay service can be unpredictable just the same as free service.

And hello fellow snowflakes =D

I'm really sorry for the downtime. Our host seems to ran away, I'm now asking help from the data center to help us out. I'll keep you all updated.

Once again, as far as I concern, there will be no data lost AND once we get the data back, we'll move to a new, better host.

Thanks & Sorry :)

Sorry to say, paying for it doesn't automatically guarantee you squat. It's like anything else, research, research and research some more. There are good ones and bad ones in both free and paid.
How true that is! I have been with a couple of paid hosts before that couldn't keep a service up to save their lives!

Back