• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dotnamehost.com Design?

shanee86

What do you all think of http://dotnamehost.com new design? I think we have it almost done now. We had it different before. What do you all think of it I didn't design it and it should be a custom design if not let me know lol because I had a designer make it. So what do you all think of it?

Oh no lol. Thats was because I like to have all my personal site accounts on one control panel. So I set the limit on my site's to a pretty high about 400gigs transfer and it went over lol. Because I own a very big image hosting site also as one of my site's. But no we don't use reseller accounts we have our own dedicated servers. It was just like I said I set my personal accounts at what I thought I would never go over lol and did so I changed it. But anyway trust me we have our own server with layeredtech.com do a whois if you don't believe me we just went over what I set it at thanks. Anyway what do you all think of it?

shanee86 said:
Oh no lol. Thats was because I like to have all my personal site accounts on one control panel. So I set the limit on my site's to a pretty high about 400gigs transfer and it went over lol. Because I own a very big image hosting site also as one of my site's. But no we don't use reseller accounts we have our own dedicated servers. It was just like I said I set my personal accounts at what I thought I would never go over lol and did so I changed it. But anyway trust me we have our own server with layeredtech.com do a whois if you don't believe me we just went over what I set it at thanks. Anyway what do you all think of it?

Thats alot too use, 400GB, are you sure, also whats the url for your image host? :biggrin2:

Thanks

Ok I don't fell I should have to prove anything to anyone but if you want do a whois and you will see layeredtech on it as my server datacenter. But my image hosting site is http://freephotopost.com I am not sure if you all know of it but it is a big site and it usally doesn't go through 400 gig transfer but this month it did because some dang people uploaded alot of adult images on so very very busy site's and almost crashed my server a few times because load went very high lol and transfer did to.

And I added a pic notice photopost.humorvids.com that was the subdomain used to freephotopost.com but no I moved it to it's own account so it won't happen again lol.

http://www.freephotopost.com/uploads/bd78e4df5a.jpg that is the pic.

Last edited:
Site is simple and clean. Logo and navigation is nice. IMO, site design does not look professional. I think you should reconsider on layout. Plans at rightmost verticle column is not looking good. It should be focused soas to attract targeted audience. You should also highlight site body content. All the best :classic2:

Back