• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dot.TK Now offers Free DNS!?!

And I suppose that can happen with any of us. I suppose that is not a problem at all to spend $10 per year and be patient.

The cost is too much for sub level domain. I can buy a .com domain for 6$. So what is the reason to go with them? And most people don't trust .tk domains. Because mostly they are used by hackers and spammers.

to be honest, it is something like scamming ppl to buy their domain.
they just wait until the domain have very high traffic, then they suspend the domain and force to u pay them a high amount to buy back the domain, so that u r able to get back you traffic.
:)

Hello,

Actually I also tried to register a .tk domain some months ago but fail.

The problem is the "Type the characters you see in this picture". The picture never shown. Therefore I cannot enter the characters to continue the registration process.

I submit a ticket to them. They asked me to use the latest version of browser. I told them that I am using the latest version of Firefox and IE7.

Therefore I just forget .tk domain. I donated some money to co.cc so that I can register many co.cc domains.

Best regards

Alex

Back