• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Doom 3. Out.

pfft. ut2004 for me anyday.. personally, i miss running around randomly shooting objects, as opposed to being scared shitless when a invisible monster bites off a scientists head and runs into a dark corner

I plan to get it sometime in August myself. I practically grew up on Doom 1 and 2, so I have to buy it. Its the law.

hmm.. i'll probably just end up copying it off a friend, only to do MP at lan and such xD

snes_doom3_box.png

It's not out yet. But still, a very very few people have it (people connected at video game stores, media peoples, ect.). It's coming out sometime next week officially.

I don't plan on buying it. Summer's almost over, and that means Half-Life 2 is coming sometime in the next few months. I can keep waiting...they've delayed it for a year and I can still wait another year if it takes that long.

Edit: Here's a link to a link that Penny-Arcade posted:

http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=22818&category=main

(Penny-Arcade owns.)

Last edited:
*sigh*

Second Grade. Got a 32X Genesis add on for my Sega Genesis. First game I got: Doom.

Memories.

I'll be waiting for Half-Life 2, though. And my immaculate copy of Doom for the 32X (with a slightly worn paper case + immaculate manual) will be going up for eBay soon, along with the rest of my Sega Genesis stuff.

Game Stores got game with "DO NOT RELEASE TILL 2nd(?)"
They released.

They are beta testing CS: Source which is the multiplayer to Half-Life2(no more HLDM) this week. All CS:CZ owners will be able to beta test CS: Source before it hits retail shelves. The game itself is due out September 10th.

SCarY!

I entered an empty L-shape hallway, and out of no where, a voice uttered, "over here." It was a totally unexpected voice and it caused me to turn around in real life to see if someone was in the room with me. Surely that voice didn't come out of the game from my 5.1 surround speakers. A little unnerved, I proceeded to walk further down the hallway. At the intersection of the two legs of the hallway, the same voice uttered, "follow me." I knew then that the voice was indeed part of the game. Thereafter, blood prints appeared step by step as if an invisible person was walking toward the unexplored end of the L-shaped. I followed the blood print to a locked door. Upon reaching the door, the entire screen turned blood red and all I heard were screaming/crying sounds of BABIES!

Back