• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dont use hosting-shack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this person mattster nicely to stop talking about my grandmom who had passed away. Instead he wanted to keep bringing her up on many forums that were created about him I told him this fight was between me and him he wouldn't listen. As for the other name it isn't mine if you're wanting to still think that name is mine go ahead.

Baseless arguments without any form of evidence will bring you no where Robert, you can't use reverse psychology in an attempt to make us feel guilty about banning your accounts because of the multiple accounts rule.

Also, does this grandma thing have ANYTHING to do with hosting company reputations at all? I certainly doubt so. You've got a personal problem, deal with it like a man instead of fighting fire with fire, all you're doing it making yourself as bad as he is by spamming him with vulgar emails.

Hope you read through this and attain some form of enlightenment.

This is pretty much proof that, it proberly was Robert :(,
I thought we were friends again,
Up till yesterday, I was able to go onto their forums

I think you two should just clear off each other for now and stop any form of contact with each other so as to refrain from further misunderstanding or aggravation of the situation.

I think you two should just clear off each other for now and stop any form of contact with each other so as to refrain from further misunderstanding or aggravation of the situation.

agreed, this is probably the best solution.

Umm.Hi,Matthew,have you ever done anything intolerable to hosting shack?It is a little bit hard to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back