• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't know what to say....

Say something really offensive to nerdy people.

You should have seen my PM box after I setup my new sig. :)

No offense, but why do you want to see a long thread?! We've already seen a lot of 'em before, and they all turned out to be all nonsense and spamlike.

This is as pointless as competing post counts.

hey windows comes with all computers (I think) so its basicly free anyways

yes I know your paying for it when you buy the computer but do you really think there going to drop the proce of computers if they drop windows?

no they'll just make more profit :mad:

Originally posted by zazoo
hey windows comes with all computers (I think) so its basicly free anyways
It does? :confused: Maybe if you buy your computer from someone like Compaq, Dell, HP, Gateway or something, but I dunno.

I never would have guessed. :rolleyes: I just didn't realize so many people bought their computers already assembled from these companies.

Mine was pre-built...
It was cheaper that way :eek:

Anyway... About your sig LeX, I think instead of "You should too." it should be "You should be too."

Originally posted by Phrozen
I would have never thought it'd be cheaper pre-built, but whatever.

Oh, but I am against marijuana... I swear.
1. That's why I put the :eek: smilie. The last time I checked, it indicated shock.
2. Add another one to the list! And fix that grammar problem. ;)

It's hardly even nighttime...
But then again, you probably live in another time zone or you haven't slept for 2 days ;)

Ehh, it's 11:30 pm or 23:30 if you prefer. I only get about 5 hours of sleep anywho.

Originally posted by Coolin
Anyway... About your sig LeX, I think instead of "You should too." it should be "You should be too."
I only have a few characters left..... so I'm trying to save as much space as I can.

Back