• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Donhost Closed!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god, PEO ban this moron! Servers have something called "DOWNTIME" Love OF GOD! You people overreact on everything! You make posts about a server being down for 3 seconds! Shut the hell up! I'm so tired of those "Myacen is down!!" three minutes later it's up!

Originally posted by PyschoPath
For the love of god, PEO ban this moron! Servers have something called "DOWNTIME" Love OF GOD! You people overreact on everything! You make posts about a server being down for 3 seconds! Shut the hell up! I'm so tired of those "Myacen is down!!" three minutes later it's up!

agreed 100% i saw places the day before yesterday when myacen was down that they think myacen closed. people act like idiots sometimes.

-finger to idiots :)

Do we really need that over-opinionated psycho-nonse cluttering up this forum with his special brand of nothing?

Should we run a poll? What d'ya reckon?

You scared me to because it would be alot of work installing all the scripts back..but my site seems to be ok!

Donhost is still there, Yupapa has had the all stories have an end thing for a long time now.

Originally posted by NexDog
Do we really need that over-opinionated psycho-nonse cluttering up this forum with his special brand of nothing?

Should we run a poll? What d'ya reckon?

-_-, hey, my name is Pyscho, not Psychom Pyscho isn't even a word, Psycho is a word :p

Originally posted by Archbob
They should a missle that seeks and destroys stupid people.

Their wouldn't be many people left as most of us have done something stupid at one point :)

for awhile yesterday, i thought they closed... but i checked back today and I could login to FTP again... phew :p

And with that, this can be closed. When you can't reach your host, 1/2 the time it is *you* who can't reach *them*, not that they are actually down. Please ask instead of assume.

And be polite, which is something covered in the forum guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back