• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domainsite.com is so bad!!

xyzs

i have 10 domains register at domainsite.com. i uauslly update my nameserver by monthly.but this month i dont update any new nameserver. i sure i already unlock the domains. but the system show"unable update nameserver" i email to domainsite support to solve this question in last week.and send 10 mails to require solve my questions.but until now no-one reply me message. i think register new domain you must to namecheap and godday. dont register at domainsite.com. they let you crazy.when you in trouble.
thanks

i have 10 domains register at domainsite.com. i uauslly update my nameserver by monthly.but this month i dont update any new nameserver. i sure i already unlock the domains. but the system show"unable update nameserver" i email to domainsite support to solve this question in last week.and send 10 mails to require solve my questions.but until now no-one reply me message. i think register new domain you must to namecheap and godday. dont register at domainsite.com. they let you crazy.when you in trouble.
thanks

They have been having problems with the registry. ;)

thanks
even if the system was working,
its just not as smooth and fast as namecheap.
at domainsite,
- slow login
- slow page loading
- slow everything

and in here this applys "judge the book by its cover" :p

DomainSite have always been instant for me.. I've gone from buying a domain, to changing nameservers, to being able to access the account on the web in under a minute several times before with them.

Spoke too soon, now I'm getting the same errors.

Damnit.

Anybody manage to find a way around it?

Spoke too soon, now I'm getting the same errors.

Damnit.

Anybody manage to find a way around it?

I've emailed them and I have also rung them up. - about two days ago, and I received a phone call from them Today.
They're currently having problems with their registry system. (connectivity issues)

Phone them up and ask for Randi, he seems to be the tech guy around there.

Actually it was because it was a .org domain and the nameservers were .net. They sorted it no problem.

So what was the problem?

Anyway, in case you have future problems, have you thought about maybe calling them?

The problem was;

My domain was a .org
The nameservers I had were .net (that I regd myself)

Because .net and .org are registered under different systems, I couldn't add the .net NS to the .org domain. So I emailed DS and they introduced the .net NS to the .org registry.

So now they work.

Colin

I have once registered 2 domains at domainsite. after a few days I realised that they didn't register the names! due to my CC approval matter. they even didn't bother to tell me anything

so stay away from them

So far good for me.. I have around 10 domains with them.. But i feel odd when i see sql errors with full server path in them.. :(

domainsite.com Terrible!

Anyone else having awfully slow speeds from domainsite.com?.. Can barley do anything!.

Sorry i noticed there is another Topic stating domainsite.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Bad registrar

I have 10 fields in domainsite.com
Bad supporte, does not answer emails and have not notified about the renewal of the areas.
Because of that my domain has expired and is being deleted.

Back