• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain with traffic...

heatfan

I am selling domain name that get 7 unique hits/day

Traffic comes mainly from search engines

It is listed in Alltheweb, Altavista, Aol, Google and MSN with total 163 links

domain is Euro-City.com

If interested, let me know !

Transfer in free and instant.

NitroBoy,

but it is listed in yahoo (regional, but nevertheless..) in online shopping category...

If i am not mistaken yahoo charges 299$ per year for listing ...

To Nitro:

I mean domain gets 7 unique hits per day, I dont see what is wrong with that, I am sure that you as an expert and insider on domain names and webmaster skills operate with domains that get millions of uniques per day, so I apologize that I offended your highness with my primitive thread about useless domain with 7 hits ...

I, now, also see that you are THE master of search engine submission, so I humbly apologize for my statemant above...

Forgive me my highness... :rolleyes:

i mean, you can't ask much more for that domainname for the 7 unique hits it gets daily than a new domainname which doesn't get any hit yet

ok, and where did I say anything about price.. :)

I only provided all information about domain that I think potential buyer would like to know... And one piece of that info was that it gets 7 hit/day...

If I remember you posted sarcastic/rolleyes post "7 hits only
:rolleyes: "
Why ? Domain gets so much hits and period, would you prefer I lie about it ? Why did you have mock about it, to satisfy your ego perhaps ?

Back