• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain webhosting...

GlennKnows

I am looking for a webhost which is no more than US$30/year
I want:
  • +100mb transfer/month
  • Domain hosting
  • Able to host anything I want (except illegal things)
  • No ads whatsover
  • PHP
  • cgi/perl
  • Unix server

You get the basic idea.

Maybe something like what was on DeepList.com - Plan A or Plan R1 could be fun (DeepList.com hosting options )

I am mainly looking for the same rules, et cetera, which was on 9cy.net before. I'm looking for mainly sites that either fit my needs entirely, or are close to it...

Glenn :cool2:

Originally posted by Vegs
i do not think solid internet allow cgi or perl

I just said if he can knock off Perl.

CGI is not the same as perl. Hell, cgi ain't even a language.

Originally posted by Daniel
I just said if he can knock off Perl.

CGI is not the same as perl. Hell, cgi ain't even a language.

that is not the point, the point is solid does not allow that. even the man has spoken in the thread above :) . we all know cgi is not perl.

Last edited:
that is not the point, the point is solid does not allow that. even the man has spoken in the thread above :) . we all know cgi is not perl.

I stand corrected.

Although, PHP is better by far.

Originally posted by Daniel
I stand corrected.

Although, PHP is better by far.

Very very true but ... for perl scripts you need CGI, don't you? I skipped the damn perl scripts since I discovered the luxury of PHP :)

Originally posted by neftha
Very very true but ... for perl scripts you need CGI, don't you? I skipped the damn perl scripts since I discovered the luxury of PHP :)

No. Not really. Perl can be developped and used without CGI.

cgi is by far more poweful than php, cgi can do all php can but not the other way around. although cgi has a steep learning curve, php is more simple and easier.

cgi is by far more poweful than php, cgi can do all php can but not the other way around. although cgi has a steep learning curve, php is more simple and easier.

CGI is not a language though.

Will you please continue your little chat via email or PM? :angry2:
Originally posted by Jan
Let's stop the CGI/perl discussions in both threads and help the individual threadstarters in both please.

Back