• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain Sponsor in exchange for Ads

Reg Web

Hi guys, I would like a domain sponsor.

I am willing to place google ads on EVERY page of my website.

Anyone help?

It's not that I cannot afford it, it is that I have no way of paying for it, i.e. cc etc. That is my problem.

if someone can buy me one during that time, then they wouldn't really be losing too much, and I WILL put Google ads on every page!

Last edited:
If anyone is intersted in helping me out, you can pm me, email me or talk to me on MSN (sis_uk@hotmail.com), I will be online for the next couple of hours.

I am. Which .net/.org./.com domain would you like, and how will you generate traffic? (please answer quickly)

I will generate traffic through submission to search engines and links on forums etc.

I would like the domain name semperoccultus.info if possible or semperoccultus-uk (tld not important).

Last edited:
Too late. I was going to use Doteasy's (I think that's who it was) $1 promo to get it, but I couldn't ever get to the order page. :(

spiralfive said:
Too late. I was going to use Doteasy's (I think that's who it was) $1 promo to get it, but I couldn't ever get to the order page. :(
Not a problem.
http://www.talk-addicts.com/index.php?showtopic=4 <-------Competition for Free domain & hosting. NO ADS
There is no way I am going to get 300 posts in a short space of time! This is the forum tha I am most active on, and I haven't even got half of that since I joined nearly a year ago!

If anyone else is willing to do this, I would be very grateful! Talk on MSN (above), PM me or email me at sis_uk [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk.

Last edited:
i can get you semperoccultus.info, all i ask for is to put adsense on your site. and of course, the content of your website must not violate adsense's policy

As I have stated, I will put adsense on every page, and the content does not violate adsense's policy - I have just checked!

Back