• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain Registration with free host...

thareef

Hi,
I have my domains registered at Namezero... and they'll expire in 6 weeks...
I was wondering of there is anpther domain registrar that will allow me to host my website at a free host (currently geociteis).. and gives me the power to change it as needed??
Also, is that what is called URL forwarding?
Finally I was wondering if these registrants would alos will allow me change the MX record.??? (to use with everyone.net)...
Thank you.
Thareef.

Hi,
Thats strange... I have an account with them and they didn;t send me anythiing requiring payment... and I didn't undertsand anything from their website....
Did they keep the name.everyone.net option as free.. and they started billing if I want the name to be "name.com"???

Anyways, The everyone.net issue is not that important.... so if there are any registrars that would at least fill my earlier criteria.. that would be great..

thansk for the post :)

Thareef.

everyone.net turned into a pay service for new members. Existing users still get to use it for free.

If you want to direct your domain to your page, then use http://www.mydomain.com
That's what URL fowarding is about. When you enter a URL address you get fowarded to the site the domain is pointing at.

BTW, you'll have to upgrade to Namezero's Plus program first before you can do anything with your domain.

Back