• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain Name Requested!

shadow_night

I am looking for a nice domain host. My requirments are below. I don't have to have them all matched exactly, except for the ones marked with a (*):cow2: Thanks!

• *Resonable amount of space... 50-100+ MB please
  • *Ad-free
  • *PHP, MySQL, FTP
  • 2 (miniamal) suddomains
  • Domain forwarding (optional, but host *MUST* let me MAKE the webpage too)
  • POP-3 email accounts

That's really all I need... I would also (of course) like it to be as cheap as possible AND would *REALLY* like to pay annually:cow2: Thanks for listening to me :p

-Night_Shadow

???

Yeah, but I want a domain, so I put it in the Domain Registration... Sorry if it's in the wrong place:doh!: Anyone know of a host though?

So are you looking to buy a domain name - or - I'm guessing looking for one donated??

it kinda looks like the users looking for a pay host...but it also looks like the user is looking for a free host....

k basicly every host out there hosts domains... what do you think this website does...cut cucumbers for u...(if u don't know it searches hosts)

Thinks - deathdemon321 - either has an axe to grind or is rather under the weather, going by this and other threads.

Possibly just tired and emotional :)

Back