• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Jesus Christ... Please help this poor soul...

Minion has two items in his sig... one says "why linux sucks" and the other says "why anime sucks". Nick said that he is half right, because anime sucks... Meaning that Nick thinks that linux does not suck.

That what you missed out on because of lack of perception.

Last edited:
You are entitled to your own opinion, however:

Anime means cartoon in Japanese, nothing more, and by saying anime sucks, you're saying South Park sucks. By saying anime sucks, you are saying anything remotely cartoon-ish sucks. ;)

By the way, if you say anime sucks, it usually means:

1. You've been deprived of the good ones, yes there are bad ones *cough*DB* :D

2. You are an ignorant bigot. ;)

Sorry fixed it.

You forgot one...

3. You just don't like anime... it may be hard for some people to understand, like how I don't understand how anyone can not like boy sets fire... but it happens.

BTW... I don't like anime. I think because of reason #1.

(no subject)

Originally posted by bigperm
Lord Jesus Christ... Please help this poor soul...

Minion has two items in his sig... one says "why linux sucks" and the other says "why anime sucks". Nick said that he is half right, because anime sucks... Meaning that Nick thinks that linux does not suck.

That what you missed out on because of lack of perception.
Well, then he should of been more specific! Don't use Jesus' Full Name in vain.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Well, then he should of been more specific!

Sorry, I wasn't aware I was in the presence of person who doesn't have the slightest bit of itelligence and therefore needs special attention. Next time I will draw you a picture so you can understand.

szr, you don't realize how amusing you are to all of us who have read and replied. You're making a complete fool of yourself, you're behaving like a 7 year old, and you can't even understand your own posts.

I'm cracking up!!! :D You're like Giancarlo the 2nd!!!!! :D:D

(no subject)

Man, you don't kno anything about me. You don't know a single word what people say. You don't understand English, so that's why you don't understand what I am trying to say.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeX
I'm cracking up!!! :D You're like Giancarlo the 2nd!!!!! :D:D

LOL You're right ROTFLMAO

Hey! Let's infuriate him further by calling him Giancarlo, Jr. :D

Maybe we haven't seen GC around because maybe he actually ran for public office ROTFLMAO

Are you talking about the sexy lawer Neo_Mitochondrian eloped with? ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by szr
You don't understand English, so that's why you don't understand what I am trying to say.

.::Has a flashback::.

Flashbacks from various threads, all originally posted by szr
-Man, you don't kno s**t about me

- How <did> you figure <out> that I don't understand what I am saying?

-I kno, right? That's just messed up, man. That iin't right.

I think you don't understand English. Three Words that just might save you before it is to late: Hooked On Phonics.

Originally posted by szr
Man, you don't kno s**t about me.
I wouldn't want to know about your shit.
You don't know a single word what people say.
You really like commenting about yourself, don't you?
You don't understand English, so that's why you don't understand what I am trying to say.
No, nobody understands what you're trying to say because you don't make any sense at all, you make serious typos, you are impatient, a jackass, you don't know what you're saying, and you really crack me up. :D:D

I should thank you for making this board more interesting, Giancarlo, Jr. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back