• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain at lowest price

aakashshah123

Hi,
I want to buy couple of domains, can ane one please tell me where can i buy .com domains at lowest rate using paypal.
Netfirms provide domains at $4.95 but they dont have paypal buying facility.
When I checked out domainsite they are providing 2 prices
$6.99 and $7.99
Any other sites providing lower price rates.

If you have a cc or even a prepaid cc you can always link it to your paypal account. i have done that before.

Hey aakashshah123,

Did you try Enom? They are a bit costly but a very well known Domain Registrar Company. Even we have a Enom Reseller account, never had any troubles managing our big list of domains. They do accept Paypal.

Cheers!
Lea.

i think recently ipower.com was giving way domains for $2.95 but they also changed thier price due to large no of fradulent submissions

I think some one was giving away cheap domains for $1 I have seen their ads when i was searching for Cheap domains in google

Code a Registerfly API and sign up under your own pseudo-reseller account for $6.50. I don't know if they offer Paypal

Back