• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does anyone give free VPS

Uninvited

free request ->VPS

My Head is goin to break today,it's so boring god damn it

I'd like to host here,but whoever joins will either have to make 50 posts,or pay 1$ to get a full bandwitch etc.
In my opinion a VPS with 2 gm ram should do just fine.
I searched to see what a VPS is and i found out .

If you'd like to add anything,in the permission section,it's ok with me ( i'm kinda desperate)
My Windos Live Contact info: mycommunity@hotmail.com

I know that a VPS costs about 10 euros,but i can't give any money,due to the fact that if i work once a week,i get 20 euros.Out of those,i give 10 euros for gas,for my motorbike,and the rest,i use them in school as lunch

I hope respect that and understanding me!

Last edited:
2mg?

You'll find a lucky charm for a free VPS, but with your past posts, I think you've tainted your image already. So it would make it harder to get one. You'd still have to do something in return.

well i just didht knew that it wont change my image but when vb costs 285 euros u say wtf and i just said the truth;) so it doesht matter

for admitting that u use nulled script, hosters will have the risk that u might use nulled script in their server, although u stated that u will not use it in their server.

so i'll be frank with u, i dun think there is any hosters dare to take the risk for providing u a VPS for free as it is giving them very high risk of get the server shut down by datacenter.

You just nudje me because i said the truth .....in the vps i wont host any nulled scripts lol wtf thats why when i opened 2 threads for if someone could host my vb nulled ecxept that i say the truth u see me as a bad well i dont really care if my behaviour is bad and then is also urs .u cannot believe a guy who says truth...

The only which i want if i will get vps i will increase my main forum traffic if someone wants a cpanel ,i should put a permision to make for instance 50 posts.

Fact is, you don't need to use Vbulletin, so seeing it at that price and thinking oh I'll just use a nulled version, makes people question what else you mat host.

@Uninvited,
i hope u can understand what my post in this thread is about.
what i am trying to say is, wat the hosters concern about u after they see the other thread u opened.
i am not attacking u or anything.

Plus this is the second possibly third (I'd have to find it) time you have asked for a free VPS. Please, do not ask for them. No host can afford to give someone a truely free VPS, the closest you will find is VPSs that have a couple of months free before becoming normal paid plan VPSs.

Not only that, but you have indeed gotten bad publicity over the nulled VB. People can't trust you now because they know you broke the rules before and they don't want to be held accountable if you do it again.

I think you should abandon the idea and instead earn money so that you can buy a VPS or a shared hosting account like the rest of us have done or would do. Then you would be able to afford legitimate software on reliable hosting that brings enough money to it's provider to offset the costs of providing it.

Last edited:
well ok sorry for ,my bad behaviour about before i was kinda mad and i couldht keep my nervous CS Squad i want you to accept my apologize and my mistake ...For hosting et.c im noob you know more than me to say that x sorry anyways ...all we got our lifes problems...and im saying 3rd time the only reason is which i want the vps to earn some money and ecxept that to increase my traffic in my phpbb3 and also i wont allow those nulled scripts and once more sorry which u saw me with my bad....:(

@Uninvited
no probs.
anyway, a hints for u to earn money fast for buying a VPS.
the payperpost.com advertorial can let u earn very fast.
a lot of my frens get their first vps by writting advertorial in their blog tru that.

so i putted my site there right wat i ecxept now bc i dont get that which u mean :S when someone click in it i will get money ?

nop, the payperpost advertorial program, is they pay u to write a blog article.
no matter ppl click or not, it doesn't matter.
they just pay u to write in ur own blog according wat they want u to write

nop, the payperpost advertorial program, is they pay u to write a blog article.
no matter ppl click or not, it doesn't matter.
they just pay u to write in ur own blog according wat they want u to write

so how to do it that i cannot get it .i made an account x.

Back