• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does anyone get come2store work?

Weirds

Weird Member
NLC
When I upload a file to come2store, it says something like "server uploading disabled"

what's that for?

Originally posted by Weirds
When I upload a file to come2store, it says something like "server uploading disabled"

what's that for?
I'm sorry, but the answer to that is rather obvious. And yes, if you read on the main page you would realize that the hard drive is full. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stevenff7
when will they reenable uploads?
How should we know? Ask them. People on FWS do NOT have all the answers you need. People need to start asking the support staff on web hosts instead of asking the questions here.

Originally posted by Miller
How should we know? Ask them. People on FWS do NOT have all the answers you need. People need to start asking the support staff on web hosts instead of asking the questions here.

Your quite rude...

People ask in here because alot of people here have used these free hosts and most can answer the question quicker then the hosts...What is the point of this section? Should users check with you to make sure its okay to post?

Jon

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

Your quite rude...

People ask in here because alot of people here have used these free hosts and most can answer the question quicker then the hosts...What is the point of this section? Should users check with you to make sure its okay to post?

Jon

well thank you.

Also there could have been a chance someone else alredy asked them and knows the anser(sp).

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

Your quite rude...

Jon
Alright, I'm sorry but if you had well over 20 FWS users adding you too their MSN/ICQ lists and asking you questions like that, then getting upset when you said you were busy you'd be upset two. Especially if you are in no way whatsoever affilaited with any host, and they just happened to find your contact info on here somewhere.
EDIT: Typo, 20 or so, not 30.

Last edited:
YEP OTHERS SEEING IT TOO

i told miller that a number of times

"Your quite rude...

Jon

Last edited:
Back