• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does anybody use datapacket.net?

sweethorizons

I'm looking for a new host because I'm going to be starting up a new domain soon. I was wondering what are the experinces people have had with datapacket.net? Have they been good? What is the tech support like? There pricing is really reasonable and I just need to hear everybody elses opitions.

If any host can lie to you and say they will give you unlimited bandwidth then sorry the host should be just ignored. What kinda features and bandwidth do you require?

well

I went w/ hostrocket.com for one domain I registered today (www.sparkledreams.com)
Then I went w/ tacidblue.com for my other domain I registered. You can't beat the price. I also have them for itsalladream.net and they are great. But we have three accounts w/ hostrocket @ my house. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

Re: well

Originally posted by sweethorizons
Then I went w/ tacidblue.com for my other domain I registered. You can't beat the price. I also have them for itsalladream.net and they are great.

You're pulling our leg... right????

Damn, those girls get around.... Someone mentioned another site where they appear too... I wonder if Yahoo knows how popular they've become. :)

Now, why the heck is a high-profile web service like Yahoo using royalty-free graphics for their layouts?! I can understand int he case of DataPackets, but Yahoo?

Sorry, I'm going off-topic. :D

Originally posted by brownpau
Well, to be fair, maybe it's one of those freeware graphics.

That's pretty cheesy if Yahoo's resorting to using public domain graphics on their sites... But then again, it looks like they don't spend a whole lot on web design anyway... Their site looks like it hasn't been updated since the early 90's!... Looks-wise, anyway.

Back