• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does any one have a hummer

Duport

Pretty tempted to purchase one of these but the only problem is the gas guzzling. :eek: They are one tremendous breast

My brother had one... but he had to sell it after a few months. They are extreamly good for picking up the chicks (if you know what i mean ;)) and extreamly safe if your in a crash. But the price of gas for them... well... in England it's even more expensive... :S

Gas mileage on the new H3s actually isn't too bad... 16/20 mpg (city/highway), which isn't too far from most trucks.

if you're getting a hummer there's no point in getting the new ones. the H2 and H3 are just terribly ugly and pointless. if you can afford it go for the original. <10mpg sounds good to me.

the H3 is essentially an overpriced SUV (most SUV's are already over priced, so you know this is REALLY overpriced)...the H2 and 3, in my opinion, are not real Hummers, but if you're average Joe Blue Collar, you have to sign a bit less of your life away to get one, I guess. It's a quandry.

The H3 is based on the Colorado / S10 Frame... with an Inline 5 Cylinder.... point in owning a truck is....?

**Edit, forget webhosting, Finally a thread where I know what I'm talking about! YAY

i saw some few ex-military humvees for about 10grands :)
fix it up, paint it, and you'v got a sexy classic

Wojtek said:
i saw some few ex-military humvees for about 10grands :)
fix it up, paint it, and you'v got a sexy classic

Yea and believe me that 6.6L is well worth sucking down the gas when you're angered.

Back