• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does 123-reg.co.uk host?

nftnetdotcom

I was wondering if 123-reg.co.uk does any hosting that people know of, because i remember being offered some when i signed up, but i declined it. Cheers, Naddie

123 reg...hosting

I currently hold an account with 123reg.co.uk, and if I remember rightly, the last time I loaded the control panel in the members area option for hosting.

I think that it says something like "Upgrade to hosting".

I don't know what sort of hosting services they offer, you would have to e-mail their support or sales dept.

I have to say though, my dealings with them as regards my domain have been very good, with many services offered at very reasonable rates. As I say though, I cannot comment on hosting standards.

123reg hosting updated info...

I have just checked my account, and in the modify domain options, you get the option of "upgrading to hosting".

This option is only accessable once you have registered with the company and purchased at least one domain from them, as the hosting is associated with the domain from what I can tell.

Anyway, the hosting deal is with WebFusion, and as a 123reg member you get a 10% discount...here's what it says on their site...

"123-reg has formed a partnership with WebFusion, the largest hosting company in the UK.

We are able to offer you their normal packages with a full 10% discount.

To see the benefits of each package, please click on the package name below.

WebFusion Entry - £89.95 (normally £99.95 per annum)
WebFusion Business Pro - £179.10 (normally £199 per annum)
WebFusion Reseller - £450.00 (normally £500 per annum)"

I hope this helps anyone wondering about this issue

Back