• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

do you think myacen would work for me?

ogs

Hi, I was looking at webhosts the other day and happened to stumble accross www.myacen.com anyway when looking at there hosting plans say they had a 500meg, 20gig account for $100/yr. Right now I am with tera-byte on there 4U plan where I get 200meg 20gig for 9.95/mnth.
So here is what we are going to need:
1.Fast (When connecting to them from North America)
2.A host that allows flat file BB's (Specifically Ikonboard)
3.Allows plenty of sub-domains, and IP addys or if I need more are cheap!
4.We will be expanding so that different people can run different game based sites (I.E. one person would have a site for Quake on our network!) So, they should be easily upgradable if I want to move onto the next pakage up!
5.Good Support

Also, share your experiences Good/Bad with myacen!

Originally posted by ogs
2.A host that allows flat file BB's (Specifically Ikonboard)

We don't allow flat file BB's furthermore we have banned ikonboard for the time being.

Yes of course :) We even recommend them. Why did we ban ikonboard? Simply because we had installed the mysql version for a client. With at least 20 users on their board at the same time (24/7), cpu usage was around 50%.

They are purchasing vbulletin :)

Thanks, one more question though, do you would guys allow me to pay monthly as right now I don't have enough money to pay yearly!

We only allow billing on a monthly basis on our biggest plan :) The other plans are not a viable solution (if we billed monthly), simply for the fact because 2checkout.com takes 45cents per transaction + 5.5%

Sorry, to bother you again, but I would be willing to pay for that transaction cost if I was allowed to pay per month! Because, hopefully it would only be for a few months that I would be paying this way before I got enough money to pay for a yearly account.

Myacen, a good friend of mine, I think has signed up for your hosting..the board that we run isn't like any you have EVER seen, it is 100% custom made..would that run smoothly?(it is PHP, btw, here is the link to the original creators board http://acmlm.overclocked.org/board/) I just want to make sure it won't get deleted, we've had so many of server-shutdowns(due to a l33k)

It won't get deleted can you private message me the domain he signed up with and I will let you know if he has submitted an order

Back