• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you know who I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I was about to reply saying 'I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!' then I read Daniel's post :'(

I will watch it after my midyear exams! =3

Just remember to stay AFTER the credits or you miss something EXTREMELY important!

Saw it at a midnight showing Thursday night, and damn, its good.

This movie was absolutely the worst. The Juggernaut is NOT A MUTANT! Keep that in mind while watching it PLEASE! This movie is SOO Untrue to the comics that it is not even funny. I was sick to my stomach after watching this movie. The guy that directed was NOT the same guy as 1&2, but it was the guy that directed rush hour. What a disgrace! Also, Kitty Pryde is hot I'd hit that any day of the week.

Ben said:
Well, I'm off to go see it.
My post totally got edited.

It was a quote from the Juggernaut thing on YouTube.

It originally read:

"Well, I'm off to go ---- this bull!"

striker said:
This movie was absolutely the worst. The Juggernaut is NOT A MUTANT! Keep that in mind while watching it PLEASE! This movie is SOO Untrue to the comics that it is not even funny. I was sick to my stomach after watching this movie. The guy that directed was NOT the same guy as 1&2, but it was the guy that directed rush hour. What a disgrace! Also, Kitty Pryde is hot I'd hit that any day of the week.

Comic books suck. I'm not intellectually capable of reading them.

I saw the whole movie last night. It was funny in some parts. Specially the one mentioned above. Also I like the part where he tries to hit the girl and ends up getting knocked out. I thought the whole thing was good. I'd give it 8/10 if I had to rate it. Great effects! O and don't wait for the credits to end I thought that was a waste of my time. I could've been in my car by that time! Freaking idiot director! Guess what though, I think the movie "The Homen" is going to be the best movie this summer. I might actually get scared by a scary movie this time. wow. I suggest everyone make plans to see it.

LOL
I saw it on the weekend its really funny with everything happening. Theyll problalby bring out numba 4, that will be halirous. tandoc you got exams like me! They start tomorrow :(

What'd she play. I saw it yesterday. It was pretty good.

Except Juggarnaut's voice didn't really fit him, I don't think.

What'd SHE play? I take it you DONT know who Kelsey Grammer is as HE is a guy (aka Male!) and was "Frasier"

Anyway, he was Beast in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back