• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do u watch cartoons?

I've recently discovered American Dad.

It's really funny - don't watch it and think "this isn't as good as family guy" - just watch it.

THANK YOU!!!!

I have heard so many people don't like it because it isn't like family guy.... no crap people, it's a different show!

I think it is great and there is a lot of good smart humor in the show.

------------------------

Cartoons are great and always worth a watch. What kind of bums me out is that cartoon network has basically become the anime network. I miss all the good cartoons...looney tunes, etc

i like famlie guy to :) ... i like anime to most of the stuff i watch is on adult swin... and some of the anime on Cartoonetwork :p

No offense to anyone, but my opinion is that only Asian people watch anime. Or Asian wannabes. After all, that's where it originated.

My favorites are Family Guy, Futurama and South Park.
And I do also enjoy the old Scooby Doo shows, haha

Im not asian, and i dont wannabe, but i watch anime, because it makes me laugh and allows me to switch off, i would hardly say that made me asian would you ?? :p

Cartoons are goods especially anime (japanese cartoon),.. even though its a cartoon,.. but anyway, the storyline decides wheter its a kid film or an adult film,.. cause many anime is very2 good because of its storyline,.. i am just thinking anime is a movie,. but it just showed by some pictures,.. thats the different,.. but anyway,.. i really2 love cartoonsnya,..

AMChost, opinions are based on personal experiences, right?
The only person I know of that regularly watches Anime is that one guy named Bob. Bob once told me back in the days that the reason why he watches Anime is that he wants to get a nice Japanese girl. I guess he did the good thing, he's already on his 3rd jap girlfriend.

Simpson is AWESOME, i just wish i could go inside the tv live there
LOL
:p

<------------------- thats maggie i luv her :p

Bob once told me back in the days that the reason why he watches Anime is that he wants to get a nice Japanese girl. I guess he did the good thing, he's already on his 3rd jap girlfriend.

Hell Yeahh. i love anime soo much i named my hositng after it :p

Last edited:
I never understood anime, but thats just me. About the only animated things I watch aren't really "cartoons" in the classic sense, just Family Guy and occasionally the Simpsons. Then again, I watch very little TV.

Back