• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

do these companies pay?

Following from the points made by wsz above, WayAds have now closed their program.

Sorry, but I can't offer any feedback on the other companies you mentioned.

man they better pay me for the traffic i sent them!!! i have about 25 dollars in there...that's enough for a month or two of hosting ;)

coolguy, Jim from Search Engine Forums and Steve from Geek/Talk have both forwarded information to GoTo.com (to whom WayAds were reportedly sending fraudulent traffic), and this issue should be resolved soon.

GoTo has already dumped them, which will have left WayAds with a significant hole in their pockets, so I doubt that you will ever see your money. :(

I hope, however, that you do.

i emailed them about it and this is what they said.

i know what really is happening after reading alot of complaints...well
i was just wondering if you are going to pay me for the traffic i sent
you?

Yes, you will be paid for the traffic that you sent. Please let all
other affiliates know that as well. We know that there are some bad
things being said about us, but they are by no means true.

hopefully what they say is true....about the sending the check part not the cheating

A while back, when bizland.com was starting up, I joined their refferal program. They paid you $1 to get someone to sign up for their free hosting. So I put the link on my page, and clicked it, just to see if it worked. Then I checked my balance, sure enough, I had $1.00 in it. There was a $25 mininmum before checks were mailed, but a while later, I got a check for $1.00 from them, saying they decided to waive the minimum for this one. I still have that check too. My first ever money from the Internet.

why does it take so much money to cash it...i have a bank account in canada with CIBC and i just go to the machine a put it in and a few days later they send me this thing that gives me extra money cuz the checks are in us currency...where do yo u guys live and how old r u ...i'm only 15 so maybe that's why they don't charge any thing for me

Huh? Why would age make a difference? I am also 15 and from Canada(If you can't figure that out from the "Canuck" in my name, you obliviously AREN'T from Canada). And of course I would cash a check for a hundred bucks (well, 100 USD is 152.712 CAD).

Back