• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

#/>> Do NOT Click This Thread! <<\#

MgArcade.com

MgArcade.com

Free Flash Gaming Arcade​

Arcade Information

Well... since you clicked the link, you might as well see this...
MgArcade.com offers a massive line of different games and services. We update our games regularly, offer amazing support and have our very own community!

It's completely free! No registration required, no emails, nothing! Just choose your game and play!

Also - for the webmasters out there, we offer a service: MgImport. It allows you to set up your very own arcade and without the bother of installing games!
Just upload the files, run the install script and run the import script and all of the games on MgArcade get automatically added to your arcade! Sound good? But wait, theres more! You don't have to worry about bandwidth or space issues, as all the games are saved on MgArcade! So the arcade uses the games on our bandwidth but on your site!

And the fun doesnt stop at the arcade - on our forum, we regularly update it with new and exciting content for you to play around with!

So come visit MgArcade.com now!​

Advertising Information

You can now advertise on MgArcade.com for as little as 5$ per advert image per month! The complete advertisement system is automated - just register, add the payment funds via paypal, add your advert to the system and I'll verify it and add it to the site!

You can get a 468x60 AD Spot on MgArcade.com for one month for only 5$ NOW!

Go to: Advertisement CP and register now!

Your advertisement will be on the site as soon as I verify it, and you can start getting traffic to your site today!

Below are the statistics for this month - we're increasing in traffic all the time, and for 5$ you CAN'T go wrong!

MgArcade.com Stats - Febuary 06

So - all you need to do is...

STEP 1. GO to the Advertisement Control Panel
STEP 2. Register and add the funds to your account via paypal.
STEP 3. Add your advertisement to the system and wait for me to verify it.
STEP 4. Enjoy traffic straight to your website!

Back