• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do FastClick Pay?

My defaults average are 14.5 with CTR 2.52.

Obe1, do you have a high percentage of non US/Canada visitors? That's about the only thing I can think of for your high default percentage :confused:

Around 150,000 a month. I don't have their ads on all pages. Having said that, I am about to replace i-clicks code with fastclick. :(

Well i got a check today, $57.40 on it.
:D

I'll be happy to put that into my bank.
Can i ask are any of you from england here who cash $ checks?
If so do the bank not say anything about it or do you have to get it exchanged?

of course cashing international check has a fee.. i hear people had to pay $8 to cash the check. but they are not from england.

Its strange that you have such a high default, have you contacted fastclick. My traffic is 75% USA.

Well as long as i make enough cash to pay the domain and hosting i will be happy with that.
A bit of extra cash to spend would be nice as well. He He :D

Well, I'm aiming at paying off my tuition which comes at a nice $25,000 per year, not happening yet.

Need to concentrate on my studies. Sites don't take that much time to maintain, a job is different.

well when you create a site it takes alot of time. don't you think? unless you just put a few html table together that is another story.

Well i went and cashed my check with Halifax and they took £10 of the money off me for converting it from USD to GBP

I was not at all happy with this and cannot use PayPal to get the money transferred as i don't have a bank card that can be used on pay pal.

That means i only got £26 off the check.
And it will take 28 days to go into my account

Originally posted by Chris2k2
Well i went and cashed my check with Halifax and they took £10 of the money off me for converting it from USD to GBP

I was not at all happy with this and cannot use PayPal to get the money transferred as i don't have a bank card that can be used on pay pal.

That means i only got £26 off the check.
And it will take 28 days to go into my account

TSB used to make me wait 28 days as well, but now they do it in a few days although if they cheque bounces then they will take the money away again lol, but good if you wantt he money fast and trust the source.

also you shoudl set the minimum for cheque's from fastclick at $100 or so (as higha s you can aford) because it really saves money, evan if you only save £20 over 3 months its still £20 :)

Well i got a letter off my bank today saying i have £28 to withdraw when ever i want to.

But it's still a lot of money of my checks. Im using PayPal now so it can pay into my bank account

Back