• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do FastClick Pay?

Chris2k2

Do fast click pay out?

i have made about $58 and it says paid 20th november.

I was wondering if anyone has ever been paid by fast click

Ahh good, at least i know i haven't had ads on for the past 3 months for no reason at all.
And it will pay for the new hosting i bought the other day :D

Funny, I guess they really like paying me, I got my paypal payment the day before yesterday.

I was referring to cheques not paypal. If I used paypal I would have got mine the day before yesterday too.

chris i can't believe fastclick didn't even drop you yet. since you need 3 months to make the mine requirements for check. and your site is a gaming site. how did you even get in at the first place? did you tell them you get 10,000 unique?

What are you on about i get 10,000? I get no where near that.

I get about 400 visits a day that's not a lot really.

no, i was saying is that what you entered. So you entered 400 on
the application? Cause I thought they won't accept any site that doesn't have at least 1,000 unique a day. anyways whats your default banner % are you getting? I am getting around 80% and this is like killing me.

My gaming site gets around 250 uniques and its making me a good $20 per month off banners and po-unders. I get around 15% defaults. I have a solid 1.5% CTR.

i guess the default got to do how many impression you give them.. do you get higher defaults durring weekends? mine during weekends go any where from 85%-93% weekdays are around 75%-80%.

archbob, is there something unique about your gaming site that fastclick accepted you? usually gaming is liek the worst site.

No, when fastclick does not have a normal banner to show, they show a default. I get about 15% defaults. I already had an account with fastclick on my freebie site so when I applied with my gaming site, they accepted within two days. My gaming site has a good 1.5% CTR, which is why there aren't that many defaults I'm guessing.

Thats strange, how many views do you get a day? I get slightly over 600 per day for my gaming site.

Back