• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do Dime Clicks.com Pay Up????????????

Welcome to the forum and BB, mastermind :)

DimeClicks are well established and have been paying out regularly since their launch. That said, I have received several complaints from banner exchange administrators who were invited to join DimeClicks last year, only to have their accounts cancelled without payment, and without adecquate explanation.

As long as you follow their terms and conditions to the letter, you should be safe.

Thanks Czar For The Reply
I will Now Go On With Dime Clcks

Hope To Recive A Cheque From Them....

But I have Heard That They Are Situated In Portugal and Instead Of Sending Cheques They Send Cash????

Is It Really Safe
Any Reasons Behind That

regards
Mastermind
http://www.bollyblues.com

I honestly didn't cheat AT ALL! They deleted my account and they never replied to my email. I don't like them.

Yeah... since when do they send checks? lol.

I had my account cancelled as well. One day it worked... next day it didn't. Oh well. Wasn't making much from them anyway.

Originally posted by pk
I honestly didn't cheat AT ALL! They deleted my account and they never replied to my email. I don't like them.

same here
i got my account cancelled right before payout. No reason, no excuse, no reply, nothing... Was well over payout too, and no abnormal clickthru (1-1.5%)

Nasty news...

Judging from the excessively negative tone of the responses seen throughout this thread, it could be time to retract my previous pseudo-recommendation and revise the review of Dime Clicks as appearing on Net-Ads.

I don't need to express how unprofessional it is to issue publisher payments via cash through the mail, and several of these reports verify complaints that I've received from a few in the past.

Be wary...

Back