• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Directory template

The script itself is PHP. It has a index.php file that pulls from an index.html in the templates folder. All i need is for a template to go along with the directory.

kaliboy2g said:
The script itself is PHP. It has a index.php file that pulls from an index.html in the templates folder. All i need is for a template to go along with the directory.
Sorry, I misunderstood your original question.

Could you not just use pretty much any old template and modify it with a PHP included?

Basically. I could take any template and as long as i put the php code in the middle so that the the directory will show up. So ignore the fact that it is a php script or whatever i just need a clean directory template. Take a look a http://www.briefstart.com/links/

I am looking for something like that. It is sort of like a portal. With the logo on top. A side menu and each side and the directory at the middle.

Back