• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DirectAdmin Host

indangasy

Hi Guys
I need a DirectAdmin Reseller of 15gb Space and atleast 200BW.

Shd accept Credit card.

I am ready to spend not more than 30$.

I shd be allowed atleast 3Days to settle and pay up.

Get me ASAP on indangasy@gmail.com

Rgds
Ben

hi,

I can offer you the following

30GB space
500GB bandwidth
unmetered features
cpanel
fantastico

$20/mo

payable via card w/paypal

thanks

Our Custom Plan with No Setup Fee at $35/Mon ($29.95/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

Disk Space - 10,000 MB
Bandwidth - 80 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, Automated Signups, Monthly Billing, Multi-Language Support, Affiliate Program, Customer Control Panels.

Linux Server Features - MS FrontPage, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resources, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick.

Windows Server Features - ASP.NET 2.0, Cold Fusion 7, ASP Standard, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, MS FrontPage, Server-Side Imagemap, ASPSecured (Free Version), Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

If interested send PM.

hi,

I can offer you the following

30GB space
500GB bandwidth
unmetered features
cpanel
fantastico

$20/mo

payable via card w/paypal

thanks
I dont mean to be rude but do you Understand what directadmin is?
Its not cPanel

Hello,

Rosmatis Hosting can offer you the following:

25GB Space
200GB Bandwidth (300GB If you pay for 2 months)
Direct Admin
Unlmited Features (Databases, FTP Accounts etc.)
and anything you may need... (just ask and we might be able to get it)

$25.00 /Monthly

http://www.rosmatis.com

note: This is our special offer package.

Hi,
If you do not mind the location of the web hosting we can offer you the following reseller package based in the UK.

Custom Package
15GB Space
200GB Bandwidth
Direct Admin Control Panel
Unmetered Features (Users, Databases, E-Mail etc.)
£9.99/month or $19.31.

Please contact me if you require more details. All reseller packages can be found at http://vooservers.com/index.php?page=reseller but due to this being a custom package this is not shown.

Back