• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Die Another Day

Did you like the movie?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Didnt see it yet

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Wont see it at all

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Who saw it?

What do you think of it?

Personally, i'll have to give 2 scores:

Idea/Storyline = 0/10 (I'll explain later on)
Special Effects = 9/10

Ok, Here's my opinion. Those who was it will know a little about what I am trying to tell.

Ok 1st of all, all the story is complete nonsense.
I mean... come on....

OK, he goes to deliver diamonds, kills 99% of ppl there when he gets 'unmasked' (was he even masked? glasses count?), then they torture with sconrpions and stuff?? Ok, I'll have to admit that upto this point, the story was logical. But then after its a complete disaster. I wont go into details, but in general:
- how the british ppl got the general's son?
- why did they trade when everyone was sure he talked things?
- who is that Chang dude at the hotel??
- who are the 3 ppl killed by someone somewhere some time ago
- what do they have to do with this?
- why chang sends a slut to bonds room and tries to film?
- didnt the black girl move her --- a 'little' too much when getting out of the water?
- when she dives back when the 2 gards are looking at her, wouldnt she die when she fell? I mean... look at the height of the cliff. She'd get killed instantly. Period. She'd hit the water at such speed, that its like she'd fall into a concrete floor.
- DNA transplant.... ok..... are we in 3002 or 2002???
- A car that becomes invisible......
- a 'sattelite' that beams sun's reflection at earth.....
- this 'star wars' like hover craft with cheap hook brakes......
- the 'vanish' goes thuh a hell of shit and still, not even a single scratch... reminds me of 'damage off' mode in need for speed.
- the plane's windows brake because of a gun shoot. Aren't they supposed to be bulet proof?
- and still, from the depresurisation, everything would have been trown out, no 'hanging' at tables, they'd be ripped off anyways.
- loads of other things :)

Last edited:
When I first heard about it I'm like "Aw man another bond movie?! Havent they made enough?" So I probly wont go see it.

Originally posted by Ben
When I first heard about it I'm like "Aw man another bond movie?! Havent they made enough?" So I probly wont go see it.
Don't spend 9.50 for this movie :confused2
The open house we had to go was cancelled, so no... we couldnt stay on the net all evening, we had to go see Mr Bond.......
Worst 9.50 I spent. Everyone was dissapointed. It's too much science fiction now. Old bonds were a LOT better.

Originally posted by Wojtek
The open house we had to go was cancelled, so no... we couldnt stay on the net all evening, we had to go see Mr Bond.......
Worst 9.50 I spent. Everyone was dissapointed. It's too much science fiction now. Old bonds were a LOT better.
I'll save my money for "Analyze That." The original was d@mn funny.

Originally posted by Ben
I'll save my money for "Analyze That."
I saw a preview of that today.
It looks ok, but not quite great.

The Two Towers will be one kick --- movie!
You can be sure I'll stand all day for a ticket if I need to.:p

Ok whatever anyone does, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, watch "They". I just came back from it, and it was quite possibly the worst movie in history! It made no sense and was like watching a dry sack of potatoes.

there don't seem to be many good movies coiming out anytime soon. I wouldn't mind seeing bowling for columbine though

You need to go back and re-watch the movie. Your questions will be answered if you PAY MORE ATTENTION! I'd answer them now but there's just too many. I guess it all flew over your head?

And it's a great movie - check reviews. All my friends loved it.

It seems the main drawback is it's too action packed, not enuff time for viewers to breathe! But nevertheless it seems nice now that Bond is no longer "needed".

Originally posted by Blank Verse
It's a Bond movie? what do you expect, Academy Awards?
But this time its way too much, and besides some of the plots were used last time, notably the laser.

OK, if we're not allowed to use common elements in a Bond movie, well then we have to take away all the nice cars, evil villains with weird henchman. Bond wouldn't be able to be witty, he couldn't sleep with at least two women a movie, he wouldn't get all these cool gadgets. Essentially, you'd have a movie that features Ben Stein talking for 2 hours.

Originally posted by Wojtek

Well, i only spent $1.25 USD on my "Die Another Day", so it wasn't that big of a loss. Asian piracy is so advanced nowadays..:D

I liked the part where the korean dude chases bond in the jaguar xj8 and bond's in the aston martin vanquish. Those are some sweet, sweet cars :biggrin2:

Personally I'm sick of Bond movies. They have enough movies to create a 2 season sitcom! And they are running out of titles too, what's next? Tomorow Is Never Yesterday? (c'mon admit it sounds like a Bond movie...)

that movie lookd like a good deal for ford. Ford owns aston martin, and Jaguar. They're getting some pretty good exposure

one thing I didnt like about the movie was when james bond still survive when he fell in the ice mountain while icarus' shoots him with tha big laser and then he manage to make a surf board with parachute, pretty cool, heh.. and when madonna was there at the fencing scene.:rolleyes:

Yeah all the recent bond movies are high on gadgetry and stuff and short on plot.
I always liked Goldfinger.

"My name is Pussy Galore" - Pussy
"I must be dreaming" - Bond

"What do you expect me to talk?" - Bond
"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" - Goldfinger

(yeah this post is probably gonna get censored....TBS doesn't seem to care about the words though)

Back