• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

>> Developer needs Small amount of Space with a view to convert to Paid Hosting

coopbass

Hello, I'm looking or a smallish amount of webspace to start up 3 websites. I'm an experienced Designer/Developer but have been on a 2 year break to pursue other things. I know my way around a server too and can use any control panel you may have. The 1st site is a Music Production based sites, with exclusive tutorials sounds and loops for free and to purchase. The 2nd is a site to sell and promote a eCommerce CMS (the one I'm building for the 1st site).

Now, obviously I could use a paid host but I know there are very good free hosts around, I would rather trial a small business free host while I'm developing/in beta and then switch to a paid service with the same host when I need too, as in, when it comes to switch to a VPS I would rather have someone I know managing it rather than a stranger or myself (just don't have time)

Requirements:

250 MB Space (for 3 or so sites)
10GB Bandwidth (Should be more than enough to begin)
10 mySQL (can accept less but 10 would be nice)
5 Subdomains (for serving images/js)
Access to MX DNS (to change email to googleapps)
Latest Stable PHP and Curl (For facebook api)
Ability to switch to a decent VPS when needed (512mb ram min)
sFTP would be very nice but not essential
Remote mySQL access would be very useful.
Any Control Panel considered but Plesk is my favourite.

Unfortunately, I can't accept Ad's on the sites, post to host is fine to begin with. I would prefer a group who have been active for over a year, ok, thanks :)

PerfectZ.iNfo is ready to help you if you don't mind of a simple link-back on your homepage.

When you are ready to go paid, you can choose a high powered VPS from our sponsor- ExaBytes.com

Basic package:
700MB of Disk Space
10,000MB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, Subdomains, MySQL Databases, PostgreSQL Databases
cPanel control panel

Only a link-back required.

Visit PerfectZ.iNfo: http://perfectz.info

250 MB Space (for 3 or so sites) 1 GB is standard.
10GB Bandwidth (Should be more than enough to begin) 10 GB is standard
10 mySQL (can accept less but 10 would be nice) This is unlimited
5 Subdomains (for serving images/js)This is unlimited too.
Access to MX DNS (to change email to googleapps) Yes, the MX record changer plus both of the cPanel DNS editors
Latest Stable PHP and Curl (For facebook api) Yes, currently php 5.3.3
Ability to switch to a decent VPS when needed (512mb ram min) I will send you to my current VPS provider.
sFTP would be very nice but not essential If requested, yes. I do have SSL encrypted FTP too.
Remote mySQL access would be very useful. Yes, I allow this for making backups or using it like you would with phpMyAdmin
Any Control Panel considered but Plesk is my favourite. I use cPanel

You can signup at http://my-webhost.info/tht

All I require is a one line linkback, and we can negotiate an edited version or work out something else.

===========OR=========

You can try https://freevps.tk and get a VPS with:
Disk space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 50GB
Dedicated RAM: 64MB
Burstable RAM: 128MB
1 IP Address

Last edited:
I guess we can help you at RosenHost or PostersHost

PostersHost offers an advanced Direct Admin control panel though with 20 GB BW and 500 MB Space, mySQL and PHP support

Hi,

I would like to offer you our budget developer plan.

1000 MB Disk Space
10000 MB Bandwidth
100 All features
Cpanel w softaculous

click here to know more

If you interested please pm me to get 100% discount coupon code.

I can easily offer that. My smallest package is 1 gb of space and I can offer you 15 gb of bandwidth. For that is 5 posts to get and 5 a month to keep. My host is really reliable with little downtime. Check my sig. for link. :)

The STABLE AND PREMIUM POST 2 HOST is here:

Standard Plan
4,00mb webspace
5,000mb bandwidth
20 email accounts
6 Mysql Databases
10 FTP accounts
4 Add-on Domains
4 Parked Domains
10 sub-domains
PREMIUM UK SERVERS
cPanel 11, Fantastico Deluxe, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Python, CGI, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Signup NOW FOR FREE

have you visited soxdomains.com we offer a 6 month free hosting with:
Basic Hosting
Host 1 Domain
1GB Storage
10GB Bandwidth

contact me and i can make you a unique account just for you and when ever you need more time or space just contact me. when ever you are ready to transfer your account to a VPS ill do that for free.
skype "cackudux"

http://www.dreamawaken.com
25 GB Disk Space
50 GB Transfer
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Linkback required.