• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Desktop calendar/planner/post-it widget-thing for XP?

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
Hey, how do you get one of those widget like apps on your desktop in XP?

I've seen some nice looking widgets on some screen grabs. I never had a need for one though, until now. I seriously need some sort of organizer on my desktop so that I can write little appointment notes and alerts and stuff like that right on the screen and accessible whenever I cut to the desktop.

Any recommended software that can do this? For use at the office, so pirating is out of the question :p I need it to be free.
An extra cookie if it manages to be light on resources.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Have you tried RainLendar yet? It's what I've always used. It also can sync with Google Calendar which then will sync with my Android phone AND give me alerts and reminders.

RainLendar has a free version and is very light on resources as well. Check it out.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. Tried all three, but I eventually found and went with Desktop iCalendar Lite, it works just how I imagined it to.

Back